April 9, 1996 (part 4)

My suddenly clammy hands wrapped in his sturdy grip, smooth thumbs trailing over my prominent knuckles. His forehead still pressed against mine, hypnotically deep hazel eyes studying the features of my face as his simple words ran over and over through my head. Those intense eyes roamed over my cheeks before coming to land on my lips, his expression showing me clearly where he wanted to take this moment, but his words were resonating so loud in my mind I couldn't move forward without clearing my brain.

"Prince." His name came out more as a breath than a real word, but it was just enough to catch his attention, bringing those burning eyes back to mine. Shaking my right hand free of his grip, I brought it up to his cheek, cupping the smooth side of his face. "You have to promise me something." My curious hand moving back along his jaw line, my thumb meeting with his earlobe as my fingertips kneaded softly against the defined hairline on the back of his head.

"Anything." Voice thick with need as his hands gripped my waist, pulling my over to straddle his lap as he sat back on the couch.

"No matter what happens after this week," my left hand coming up to his face only to mirror my right hand, "no matter what happens with her," his tongue snakes out to wet his lips as I feel my mouth go completely dry while I try to speak, "if that baby is yours, that baby has to be the center of your world and you can't let her or anyone else use that child to play games with you." His Adam's apple shifted under the taught skin of his neck as he swallowed my words. His grip on my waist tightening as he pulled me closer against his frame, bringing me up chest to chest with him. Darkening hazel eyes looked deep into mine, before bringing those now so familiar lips against mine, pressing in a gentle, motionless kiss. Pink lips against pink lips, my fingers raking softly through the hair on the back of his scalp. It only lasted a moment before he pulled back slightly, his exhaled breath feeling like a cool breeze over my moist lips.

"The night before we first met online was the first time I found her cheating." My thumbs caressed the sides of his face, feeling the small nearly invisible imperfections on the plain of his smooth skin. A sigh moved over his lips as his smooth eyes lids fell closed for a moment, the briefest expression of hurt that crossed his brow told me he was reliving a moment he'd never intended to. My lips landing quickly against the rough foreign furrows of his forehead. "I'd felt so alone for so long." The slightest waiver in his words echoed off the apartment walls.

"Prince," eyes of ever transitioning color open, peering at me from behind a thin veil of moisture, "please don't upset your..."

"With you I don't feel alone." Arms circling around my waist with his hands sneaking under the cotton of my shirt. Fingertips slipping up my spine to the middle of my back, his stubby nails digging into my skin and dragging down my back. Lips attaching to the pulse point on my neck, my hips rolling out of instinct, as moans ring from both of us while I shift against his hardening manhood. My fingertips gripping the ends of his hair and his teeth softly pinch down on the tender skin covering my pulse.

"Prince!" My excited moan as his teeth simultaneously caught me off guard and soaked my panties. Pulling back, plump lips slightly swollen, and his heavy gaze set firmly in mine.

"I can't be alone anymore." His voice so soft, almost a vulnerable plea, as if he was afraid I would vanish right there before him. Holding his gaze and without saying a word I quickly divested both of us of our shirts, tossing the unneeded attire to the carpet. Tracing my fingers slowly over the lines of his sturdy shoulders, taking note of the dip in his collar bone, my lips leaving a smooth trail of kisses along that ridge piece of bone under his butterscotch skin. Agile fingers slipped under the clasp of my bra and with a small click my breasts sank slightly as the fabric around me released. The straps fell from my arms as my lips moved up the column of his neck, small moans resonating deep inside his chest.

"I promise," lips against his ears as tangible chills roll down his back, "I'm not going anywhere." Cool hands cupped both my breasts, nipples instantly hardening against his demanding touch. Leaning back away from him, my hand reaching back behind me and the pop of the plastic top brought his attention to red and white can in my hand. His hands moved from my breasts, trailing down my exposed sides, while his eyes watched with delight as I covered both my nipple with whipped cream. His right eyebrow twitched up slightly with a heavy exhale before pushing my breasts together and trying to take both cream covered peaks into his mouth at the same time.  "Ah fuck!" The sensation of his rough tongue slipping over both nipples nearly simultaneously was overwhelming and made my core ache. With a muffled thud the can hit the floor and my trembling fingers made quick work of the buttons on is black pants, pulling them open and wrapping his exposed, twitching cock in my firm grip. With a loud groan his lips left my breasts as he leaned back, allowing his hand to wrap around mine as we both began stroking his cock together.

"Gah, damnit Sydney," his hips thrusting into our joined grip, the muscles in his lower belly contracting, "I. . .yeah. . .I wanna be in you, shit." His words pushed through gritted teeth as he watched our hands work over his hot flesh. After a few more rough strokes, I stood from him, turning around to pick up the can of whipped cream up off the floor and palace it on the coffee table before stepping out of my pants and my now soaked panties. Turing back only to find him standing, now completely naked, and a before a complete thought could pass through my mind, Prince grabbed me by the ass, my legs hoisting up around his waist and my back slammed against the cool wall. With the support of the wall behind me, my ass dropped down slightly as he started to push himself into me. "Fuck baby, your pussy feels like home." His eyes closed when he was finally buried to the hilt in my warmth, holding perfectly still.

"Fuck me please." I begged, causing his eyes to open and and his fingers to dig hard into my ass cheeks as he slowly pulled out, before ramming back into me. His rhythm was punishing, sharp and fast, as if he was trying to hid himself of all the pain she'd caused, and I loved every minute of it. Slipping his hands up to my waist, he hiked my knees up higher, allowing himself to push deeper inside me.

"Oh god!" My cries filled the barely existent space between us as his hard tip smashed against my spot over and over again, my fingers pulling at the ends of his short hair. "I'll never, ah, let you feel alone again. Fuck, right there."

"Baby, I'm gonna. . ."

"Don't fucking stop. . ." The tension started to coil in the pit of my stomach as all the muscles throughout my body tightened. My hands gripped tight around his neck, his body feeling like the only solid and stable thing in the entire room.

"Sydney, oh shit, here, ah. . ." His thrusts became erratic as mumbled curse words tumbled over his delicate lips. I felt him swell inside me for a moment, before his limbs started to tremble and my body filled with his warm cream. My walls clamped around him, every muscle in my body twitched sharply, and my hips rode hard against his gushing manhood as I reached my peak. Our bodies moved against each other without a rhythm for a few minutes as we both found our way through our orgasms. Without a word his hands slid back to my ass, repositioning me around his waist and walking us back to the couch, where he sat, bringing me down with him and only slipping out of me once we we finally sitting. As the moments passed, his hand came up to push my hair back out of my face and I finally came face to face with what I'd just allowed to happen.