April 8, 1996 (part 5)

"Hold on, hold on." He smiled questioningly at my slightly slurred words. My desire for a drink started about a bottle and a half ago, and I'm pretty sure Prince is still savoring his first glass. "So why is my actual name in this stupid contract between you and the wife?"

"She has a name you know." Tilting his head forward as though he was looking over a pair on nonexistent glasses before taking another small sip of the crisp white wine in his glass.

"And I don't care." My words came defiantly from the place I'd taken up on the floor, sitting cross legged next to my cheap looking pine coffee table. The disapproving shake of his head was outweighed by the grin lifting the corners of his supple mouth.

"She argued if the contract wasn't specific I would go out running around with any woman that would have me." The shocking sound of knuckles against my front door brought me to my feet, effectively pausing our conversation, as I went to address that troublesome noise. A few minutes later I made my way back into the living room with the vegetable pizza the pimply faced teenager had brought to my door, which Prince had suggested for a simple dinner. I sat the white box on the coffee table and refilled my wine glass before resuming the conversation.

"So, she didn't want you being a complete man whore, is that it?" A breathy laugh pushed from his lungs as he leaned over, taking a piece of pizza from the box, using a flimsy napkin for a plate.

"I suppose that's one way of putting it." Taking a small bite of pizza I watched him leaning back against the couch, getting comfortable. "She wanted it to be specific, and the only reason I wanted that in the contract was you, so your name. . ." Trailing off he finally took a large bite of his dinner.

"Ok, but how did you get her to sign the contract with that in it? I mean she knew you already met me. . ."

"Hmmm!" Grabbing my attention while he finished chewing. "Actually, when she signed the contract she knew you were the girl from the computer, but she didn't know I'd met you." His words nonchalant.

"But you said. . ."

"The morning of our wedding, she brought up that portion of the contract, told me it was silly to think you'd want to meet me and that we should remove it from the agreement. She kept pushing, so finally I told her I'd already met you and that I didn't think it was too big of a stretch to think you might want to see me in the future." The idea of his telling that just hours before their wedding caused my jaw to drop in my head, but somehow I managed to keep my actual jaw in place.

"So you lied to her before she signed the contract?"

"No, she never asked if we'd met." A satisfied, nearly smug looking expression flashed over his features as he took another bite.  Even in my slightly inebriated, fuzzy mental state I knew he'd played her to keep his options open, and as much as that would typically disturb me, in this instance it only led my brain to another set of questions that had been plaguing my mind since February.

"So," my vision focussed on the wine I was swirling haphazardly around my glass and avoiding his eyes completely, "how can this baby be yours?" The silence around us was cold and for a moment I thought for sure that my words had killed him because from the corner of my eye I could see him sitting perfectly still. Maybe nervous to answer, maybe lost in thought, whatever was happening with him was taking longer than I had expected.

"New years eve, after we talked online," my eyes came up to watch him as he sat on the couch, mindlessly picking at the toppings on his piece of pizza, "I went to bed and crashed hard. See I don't sleep very good, but sometimes I crash and fall into a deep sleep." Grabbing his napkin, he carefully wiped his finger tips, never once looking over to me. "I woke up late that morning, I'd been having the craziest dream," deep, apologetic looking eyes finally looked to me with a soft shade of pink coloring his cheeks for the briefest of moments, " about you and me in my bed."  I grinned at him, reflecting that shade of pink in my own cheeks, before he looked down to his fingers and drew a deep breath. "I woke up to Mayte riding me. Apparently I'd been moaning and mumbling in my sleep and she was drunk and well. I woke up just before I came, so yeah," he met my gaze again, looking as if he was expecting the worst, "there is at least a chance the baby could be mine." His normally velvety voice sounded  defeated and the concerned expression on his face made me look away, as I let his words sink in. I tried not to picture that moment, but my wine soaked brain had other plans as it tried to figure out how that moment played out.  Finally shaking my head, clearing the etch-e-sketch of my brain, I settled on the question that has been bothering me beyond all else.

"Alright, but I don't understand why you had to marry her."

"She said she wasn't going to have a child out of wedlock." His voice was empty as those words passed over his lips.

"But she was. . .I. . .I'm lost." My brow furrowing in confusion as I watched the saddest eyes I'd ever seen meet mine, almost as if he hoped my drunk mind would work this puzzle out on it's own. And I tried, but nothing made sense.

"She threatened to terminate the pregnancy if I didn't marry her." I could have sworn I heard his voice tremble slightly as he tried to make it through that single sentence. The heartbreak in his eyes was so overwhelming it was even seeping from his pours, threatening to fill the room and drown us both.  Setting my wine glass on the coffee table, he watched, curious, as I crawled across the living room floor, stopping on my knees in front of him, my hands resting on firm thighs. I wanted more than anything else in the world to take that sadness away, to fix that heartbreaking look in his eyes.

"But she didn't," rubbing my hands comfortingly along the black cotton material covering his meaty thighs, "the baby is fine," hands finally moving up to the button on his black trousers, popping it open and letting the zipped travel down, "and right now you're here with me." The striking sparkle returned to his eyes as I pulled the stretchy, conforming fabric down his legs and completely off his body, allowing his semi-erect manhood to breath. Pushing his knees apart, I sat on my knees before him and threw my shirt to the other side of the room, followed by my white lace bra. Biting his lip, I watched as his eyes trailed over my exposed chest, caressing me with his eyes, before I leaned down and took his warm tip into my mouth. His eyes slammed shut, a primordial groan echoing from his chest, as I sucked hard on that sensitive piece of flesh, feeling him harden and become warmer against my tongue. A trembling hand brushed over my sunken cheek as I continued sucking on him, slowly starting to slip my lips farther down his shaft.

"Stand up." His commanding voice caught my attention and I pulled away from him with a wet, sloppy sounding suck and stood as he requested.  Demanding hands trailed over my shoulders, down my chest, stopping to knead my breasts, before moving down the line of my body, coming to rest at the waist of my pants. Without a word he pulled the buttons free and began pushing the material off my legs until I was standing completely nude before him.  He pulled his shirt over his head, chucking it somewhere behind the couch, before he leaned forward. A gentle kiss was placed on the neatly trimmed patch of hair, his tongue sneaking out and pushing between my lips, giving me one slow drag over my sensitive clit. I shuddered at the sensation of his warm, wet muscle dragging over me before his lips left me all together. "On your hands and knees." Few words had ever made me as instantly wet as those, feeling a sudden, nearly unbearable warmth in my core. Without a second thought I dropped to my knees and almost immediately I felt the warmth of him behind me and the soft pressure of his tip at my entrance. One hand gripping my waist, the other wrapped around his shaft, guiding his tip along the length of my slit, dragging slowly over every sensitive part of my core. My breathing irregular as I waited for him to enter me, the anticipation driving my blood pressure up.

"Prince?"

"Beg me." Lust, desire, need, it was all dripping from his words, falling like rain against my back.

"Please Prince, please fuck me. I need you inside. . ." He thrust into me with one hard, swift motion, causing my words to turn into a deep moan. Both his hands gripped my waist firmly as he thrust into me hard, pulling all the way out and ramming back in over and over. Each thrust in hard enough to force the air from my lungs and to cause his balls to slap hard against my clit, sending an amazing jolt straight through my core. There were no words, only the sound of skin slapping against skin, as we physically worked through all his frustrations and anger.  One hand left my waist, wrapping my hair around his hand, pulling back roughly, bringing my head up as he continued to plow into me causing me to groan louder at the sensations he was causing though my body. 

"Ah fuck!" He shifted his angle, raising his body up slightly, wrapping both his arms around my waist and laying his sweat slicked front over my back, this position causing his tip to ram hard into my g-spot on every thrust causing me to cry out. His sharp hips moving faster than before, searching for his release, as mine came quickly with a body shuddering screech as my entire body convulsed around him.  After a few more rough thrusts, he pulled out, coming with a loud grunt as his cock rested in the crease of my ass.  His warm cum dripping down along my ass and following the curve of my wet lips. We collapsed on the floor, resting, trying to catch our breath and recover from the intense moment we'd just shared. 

We spent the majority of that evening on my living room floor. Naked, eating pizza, sipping wine, talking, kissing and doing whatever else as the feeling struck us.