April 11, 1996 (Part 5)

"You didn't really do that, did you?" his words buried under his disbelieving laughter as he brings the nearly empty glass to his full lips for a final time.

"Oh yes we did." setting my empty glass on the table, laughing right along with him at the oddity that was my story. "Each of us picked one up on the walk home from the bar. We found all 7 storm grate stacked in my friends garage the next day. I have no idea what she did with them when she moved ." Our laughter rose as I finished the story and he placed his empty glass next to mine. It had been a great few hours at the bar, passing time telling storied about our past. My childhood, his misadventures on his first tour, the trouble I got into my first few years of college, and crazy stories from the 80's on his part. Our hands had rarely broke the grip we held on each other as we'd sat there in the dark corner of that booth sharing pieces of ourselves. Angela had kept the drinks coming and had quickly gotten the point that her interest was not welcome or required in any way. She never once showed any sign of recognition about who she was serving and after the second drink I no longer cared if she knew. Leaning back into the faux leather of the booth, I let the warmth of the alcohol slip over me and noticed the slight pink tinge to his cheeks, telling me he was feeling no pain himself. "Hey, lets hit another place. There is a great tavern just a few blocks away, cheap beer and pool tables." one well manicured eye brow popped up, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Pool you say? I'm game," he leaned over the wood of the table, teeth pulling ever so briefly at his bottom lip as his eyes stayed locked with mine, "but only if you're ready to get spanked sugar. . . at pool that is." A devious glint flashed through those sensual eyes while his pink tongue slipped out to wet his lips.

"Oh I'm always ready for a good spanking." My coy smile only making him stare harder.

"We ready for another round?" Angela's voice cut like a fresh saw blade through the rising tension between us.

"I think we're leaving." Prince's eyes finally left mine, throwing a friendly smile at our waitress.

"OK, just let me grab your tab. . ."

"Actually," pulling a black wallet from his back pocket he reached inside pulling out what looked like a freshly minted $100 bill, "will that cover it?"

"Oh, yeah, let me get your change." his head shook as he started to slip from the comfortable security of the both, with me following behind.

"Whatever's left is for you." Her eyes widened as she regarded him with a confused smile while he wrapped his arm around me, his hand slipping into my back pocket as he lead me out the door.

"You know you just gave her like a 50 or 60 dollar tip right?" words meeting with the crisp spring air of the late evening.

"I didn't wanna wait." he stopped in the middle of the side walk, pulling my body up tight against his, crashing his demanding lips against mine in an urgent kiss. His tongue seeking out every hidden nook and cranny of my mouth while his arms stayed tight around me, both hands planted on my ass, kneading like a cat and sending fire coursing through my body . Curios fingers slipped through his soft hair as I sank deeper against his tight frame, falling into the warmth and comfort of his embrace. Everything around us seemed to fall away, the random patrons streaming from the surrounding eateries, the cars moving down the street, I paid no mind to any of them as I focused every inch of my being on the sensations his ministrations were causing.

"Get a fucking room whore." crass words slammed in my ears as a cool body passed by roughly knocking my shoulder. Prince's lips unceremoniously left mine, his dazzling eyes wide and landing quickly on the source of the words and the slight assault. Turning my head while still being sheltered within his embrace my eyes shot wide at the person I was met with.

"Just because you weren't man enough to keep her doesn't mean you have to be rude Miko." Prince's voice was flat, teetering on cold as he stared down my no longer smirking ex. Miko stood there, his eyes narrowed, as if waiting for a fight, but there was no way I was going to let that happen.

"Lets head to our next destination." My voice slightly mumbled as I turned back and placed a soft kiss on the exposed piece of his chest where he'd left his buttons undone. After another minute of quiet stand off, his eyes fell back to mine before we turned, leaving Miko standing there like an idiot. Our next stop, the aptly named The Tavern, was everything I remembered it to be from all the time I'd spent there as an under graduate. The rustic, dimly lit establishment was a favorite amongst the locals and the few college students that appreciated a quiet, homey place to drink. To my surprise Prince blended in quite easily with the locals filling up the bar, mostly farmers and ranchers, wearing cowboy boots and wranglers, with just a smattering of college professors tucked into the old wooden booths of the establishment. We quickly fell into step at one of the pool tables in the back; bottles of Heineken flowing between us and the group of locals who had no idea who they were rubbing shoulders with.

"So you're obviously a pool shark, right Jamie?" the burly, bearded, middle aged man stated in a gruff voice as the game between him and Prince came to an end. The man landed a friendly on Prince's back as he brought his bottle to his lips and drank.

"Nah, I used to be good, but I haven't played in a while. I really wasn't sure how I'd play." Prince shot me a joking smile before turning back to the larger man. "Thanks for the game Henry, I think I'm going to try to teach my girl how to play." The heavy man laughed, a larger than life laugh.

"Fair enough. If you're ever back in town, you owe me another game. Have a good one Jamie." The two men raised their bottles, clinking the green glass of the necks before parting ways. Princes eyes landed square in mine as he made his way over to the bar at the side of the room.

"There you are." his hands resting on the brass rail of the worn looking bar, trapping me in my bar stool while his lips casually found that soft spot on my neck, delicately landing swift kisses along my skin followed by a sharp nip. "I wish we were at my place," lips traveling up the line of my neck, stopping to suck on my earlobe, "I'd lay you out on that pool table sugar," a shuddering breath fell from my lips as his hit tongue dragged over the shell of my ear, "and eat you until you couldn't take it any more, then I'd ..."

"Cone here." My voice rushed as I pushed him back, stood from the stood and wrapped my trembling fingers around his wrist. At a hurried pace I pushed through the crowd to the back of the building, finally pushing him into the small single women's bathroom. Pulling the door close and turning the gold deadbolt into place with a click, it only took a minute before he pushed me up against the cool wood of the door.

"Prince..." his name forced from my body in a needy groan, lips trailing over my exposed cleavage, hands urgently roaming the sides of my body. His every move screamed of need, his tight body pressed hard against mine, that already labored breathing heating my exposed skin while my hands wandered lower, looking for the firm evidence of his lust.

"No sugar," talented fingers pulling furiously at the waste of my jeans, a growl of frustration rumbling deep in his chest at the sound of the button popping open, "Jamie."