April 8, 1996

My eyes barely open, but they do just enough to notice the butterscotch skin and dark hair on the chest that was currently serving as my pillow. Sinking my naked body in closer against his warm flesh, I let my hand move down to rest on his sharp hip and my leg drape over her hairy calf. The slight blur in my tired eyes tells me I haven't been asleep long enough, meaning it's still the wee hours of Monday morning as I lay awake in my bedroom with the overhead light still on. Drawing a deep breath my nose was filled with his heavy masculine scent and I let memories of yesterday fill my mind. His arrival. Our conversation under the shield of night. His barely familiar lips on mine. His hot length buried in me as I came. All of those memories caused the hairs on my body to raise as I tried to focus on the beat of his heart under my ear, steady and solid. Lightly calloused finger tips slipped up the line of my spine, sending a tangible chill across my shoulders, or maybe it was because we'd been laying here on top the blankets.

"You didn't sleep long." His voice deep and soft, resonating within my newest pillow. Wrapping my leg around him slightly tighter, as though I wanted to make sure he was really there, I pulled my body up as close as I could to his side; my core meeting with his thigh.

"Sorry I fell asleep." My hand rubbing lightly along his sharp hip and down his thigh. Part of me wants to touch every inch of him, learn every part of his firm body before I wake up. "I can't believe you're really here." My words a mumbled whisper I hoped he couldn't hear. Wetting my dry lips as my eyes look down the fuzzy field of skin across his abdomen, my hand moving over to that belly button I remember touching last night.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to show up." Turning my head, placing a gentle butterfly kiss against the warm skin of his breast. Shifting my body to lay half on him as I left a slow, deliberate line of kisses down his chest. Stopping at his stomach, I finally look up to him. Wide, questioning hazel eyes watching me intently while his fingers tangled in my hair. "Maybe we should go take a shower." His words slow as he watched me travel kisses lower along his body until I found that familiar spot on his torso, which now has the appearance of dry skin.

"Why?" Giving him a quick, mischievous grin before dragging my tongue along that rough, salty patch of dry come and sweat on his skin. A quiet moan rocks through him as he watched my tongue lave over that spot. "There's something I've been thinking about for a while." My words mumbled against his skin as I continued my light kisses.

"W-what's that?" His normally smooth voice faltering slightly as my lips reach the only un-manicured part of his body I've found. Pushing my lips firmly against those curls until I felt his skin against my lips.

"I've wondered," burying my nose in his curls and dragging my tongue along his skin, "what Jamie's dick would taste like." Looking up through my lashes, I watch as his eyes dilate as my words sink in and I move my mouth lower to his thick, veiny manhood.

"Sydney, I never cleaned..." words trailing off as my lips place a soft, innocent kiss to his pink, swollen tip.

"I'm not afraid of your dirty cock Jamie." Winking  quickly before pushing my lips around him, taking just his hot tip into my mouth, my tongue circling his heated flesh. Moaning around his organ as I relished in the taste of yesterdays sex and musk and a spice distinctly him filling my mouth. Raking my teeth hard across the tip a loud gasping breath pushed through him, shaking his body and making his hips jerk. As my mouth lowered further down him, I lift my gaze, watching his body; his head back slightly, mouth open and jaw moving erratically, almost exactly as I'd watched him do on stage a few times that night.

"Oh fuck..." words filling the room as my lips finally reach the base and I hold there. His tip pressed against the back of my throat as I try to swallow around him before moving back up his shaft for a breath. The weight of his cock in my mouth, the pulsing of his veins against my tongue and the feeling of his hands in my hair were more than I could stand. Starting a steady rhythm with my lips moving over him while sucking hard on each upstroke, I began rolling my hips in time, rubbing my wet heat against his leg which I was still straddling. His soft high pitched moans filled the room and his cock twitched on each down stroke, while my hips moved faster looking for some relief against his hairy leg. Reaching down, cradling his balls in my hand and pulling gently, I felt him pulse twice in my mouth and on the next stroke I pulled slightly harder, throwing my lips all the way down to the hair. "Ah, ah, yes..." he pulsed again shooting straight down my throat, my muscles swallowing around him with each shot. The sound of his labored breathing filled the room as my lips traveled down his softening manhood, cleaning the last drops of his essence from his spent tip with my tongue before leaving him with one quick parting kiss.

"All clean." Words coated in a laugh as I slid my body back up his, seeking and quickly finding his mouth. Pulling him into a deep kiss, his tongue searching out all the hidden spots in my eager mouth as his hands grip my waist, pulling me onto him and up so that I'm straddling his ribs. Releasing his lips and sitting up I watch as he rakes his eyes down my body his firm grip on my waist tightened, pulling me forward again, until my heat was resting, dripping, against his chest.

"Sit on my face Sydney." The grin slowly lifting his delicious lips told me my expression was as surprised as I felt. I'd never heard those words uttered to me, let alone had I ever done that. "There's my shy girl from our late night conversations." a full grin spread across his face as his left index finger found my clit and began drawing circles around it. "Don't be shy sugar," a gasp escaped my lips as he pushed down hard on my sensitive button, "I've wanted to taste you again ever since that night." His finger slipped back farther, teasing my opening, "or do you just want me to make you come, right here, on my chest." Groaning as his finger dipped just barely into me. Leaning back, I rested my hands back against his hips and arched my back as I felt his finger slip into me. "Does sucking me off get you this wet?" The room filled with the wet sound of his fingers working me, tapping that spot each time.

"Y-y-yes..." moaning my response as those fingers increased their pace and his free hand began to slide over my skin, caressing my torso before finding my breasts. "Ah yeah, please, don't stop" I pleaded as he pinched my nipple, sending a jolt straight to my pussy.

"You're so sexy when you sound like that." My hips moving with him, trying to push me just over that edge.

"Please baby...I...oh I'm al-a-almost th..." his fingers pinched down hard on my nipple as his thumb rubbed furiously against my swollen clit.

"Ah...Fuck...Jamie!" My words echoed off the bedroom window as every muscle in my body tightened and I released on his chest. His fingers left me and moved to my clit, rubbing me through the waves of my orgasm until my hips stopped moving and my body stopped jerking. After a few minutes I sat up, looking down to find a pleased look decorating his visage. "I'm sorry." My words still slightly muffled by my irregular breathing. His eyebrow arched in question as his hands rubbed my thighs that were still resting on either side of his chest.

"For what? That was beautiful, you're beautiful." The glint in his eyes told me those were his honest feelings and a warm sense of happiness washed over me.

"For calling you..."

"No," his head shook as he smiled, "I don't care which name you call me by, as long as you're screaming one of them every time I make you come."