Author's Note

So I'm not a fan of this type of thing, but I wanted to address some things before we move any further. I've had some questions about this story and I thought I'd get this out of the way.

First let me say this story started coming to life for me in late May 2016 and by the fall of 2016 the entire plot for this story was developed. That includes real life events I wanted to include in my fiction and the people I wanted to create fictional versions of. I point this out only because I have been asked by a few readers if I am basing any of the events in my story  on books about Prince. Let me make this clear, I have never actually read a non-fiction book about Prince written by anyone and at this time  I have no interest in reading any of them. So the story line has not been effected in any way by any books that may be been published since April 2016. Yes I will be touching on some events that were addressed in books published since then, but I am approaching those events what was written at that time and how I feel my characters would respond to this events.

Secondly, I want to clear up that Sydney is in no way based on any real life person. She is not intended to represent anyone we may all recognize or anyone person in particular. She is  entirely created from my own mind, a complete work of fiction. I was listening to some stuff from th Sydney Opera House when I decided to name her, so even that is completely by chance.

Ok that's it. Just wanted to clear those things up before we get moving forward. Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks as always for reading 💜💜