April 11,1996

I love you. The words rolled through my head over and over as I padded silently through the living room and into the bathroom. The words had fell from my cautious lips before I had really given them much conscious thought, but still I know without a doubt I had never spoken more honest words in my entire life. I loved him. Studying my sleepy looking features in the small mirror, I contemplated this whole situation.  How this could play out over time, how long could we really have.

"I'm in love with a married man." I mumbled those words as the reflection of my features wrinkled slightly at the words I never thought I'd say. The words I thought surely should make me feel bad, words that should make me judge what I was doing, yet I watched my face as my lips lifted in a soft grin. Prince made me happy, the mere thought of how I felt for him making me smile.  The mere thought of the petite man, who seemed to wield nothing but pure power and strength, sleeping silently in my average bed made my mind run wild and my heart thump louder than ever against my chest. Turning away from the mirror I padded over to the tub, turning the shower on and pulling the curtain closed allowing the water to warm up. The image of his firm, bare body laying under the sheet just a few doors away filled my mind as I peeled my robe off.

Stepping under the spray of the steaming water I felt the stress of yesterday start to fade. My tight muscles starting to unwind with the steady beat of the water. My lungs finally letting out the loud remnants of a breath it felt like I'd been holding since I first answered that phone. Her voice had shocked me at first, nearly made my heart stop, but all she left me with was the taste of the bitter, angry, hurtful woman she really is. Her actions made me hurt for him, for the gentle person I know him to be. It only strengthened my resolve to be the person he deserves.

Strong, agile fingers gripped my hips while his silent body molded against my back. Solid thighs pressed against the back of mine, the soft hair of his chest brushing across my back, his painfully firm arousal nestled between the globes of my ass as soft lips landed wet kisses along the line of my trembling left shoulder, my head dropping to the right and lolling back against him. My curious hands traveling behind me, gently grabbing the sharp ridges of his defined hips. Hungry lips worked carefully along the column of my neck, a hot tornado of lips and tongue feeding on the taste of my skin, his dark stubble raking over my sensitive flesh. Hands quickly moving up my body, calloused fingers wrapping around my breasts harshly, squeezing hard enough to to make me gasp and my core tighten in anticipation as his hips rolled against my ass. My mouth opening, words escaping me as a desperate plea.

"Prince wha..." words completely failing me as his strong, hairy leg pushed between my thighs, forcefully widening my stance. His rigid heat lining up with my dripping core. Words mumbled between nips along the back of my neck as he nuzzled amongst my hair while he moved teasingly against my opening.  The pressure of his chest forced against me, leaning me forward nearly imperceptibly.

"No words little mama." His hot tip pressing slowly, a silent gasp passing over my lips as I felt the familiar stretch to accommodate him. Hands leaving my breasts, urgently seeking my hips and pulling me back fiercely, filling me, completing me. My hands steadying myself against the warm shower wall as his deep thrusts took on a life of their own.  Fingers wrenching hard against the soft skin on my hips pulling me back against each violent thrust. Sharp hip bones feeling as though they would easily leave bruises against the curve of my ass, making me feel this for days to come. The shower echoed with the sound of his grunts, the only noise the animal within him was capable of making, and my loud gasping breaths. The knot of ecstasy twisted tighter and tighter in my stomach the harder he pushed, the sensual brutality of his movements body causing every inch of my body to tingle.  His right hand leaving my hip, leaving being the imprint of his grasp, while his fingers sought and found my sensitive mound, aching to be touched.  A jolt of electricity shot through me, making my back arch involuntarily, as he drew tight circles around that tender nub.