Thanks!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for continuing to stay with me on this story. I know that I don't update as often as everyone would like (myself included), but we're gonna get through this story no matter how long it takes.

Also a big, no a huge, thank you to every that nominated and voted for this story for the Purple Eggplant Awards. I am still shocked and humbled by the amount of love everyone shows for this story. Winning in both the Best Overall Story Category and the Best Original Storyline category surprised me more than you will likely know. I still have no idea how I won over some of the other amazing stories on here.

A big thanks to @K_N_M222 for the fabulous new cover art (no I haven't added my winners sticker to it yet, I'll get around to it soon lol).

Also, thanks to the amazing @QueenofDisco for making an outstanding trailer for this book. In case you haven't seen the trailer yet here it is. . .watching made me want to read my own story lol.

In general just thanks to everyone. We have an amazing community here and I love each of you. Feel free to message me anytime, I'm usually lurking around here.

The Online Experienceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें