mine | saeran

WARNING!

---------------------------------------------

He got everything he had always wanted, while it was suppose to be his.

He did everything he could to get her attention,but he always failed.

He is always a genius,but he was born different.

He is like a sun,while he is the cold moon.

She loved him, but His love for her is unrequited.

And now it's time to take back what's his.

The world may seem unfair with the mix of a cruel reality where ugly humans are tainted with selfishness,greedy,lust nor envy and even pride.

And these sins occured to this particular young man,who always felt how it is unfair for him to be born this way,to be given with the bitter life that he is going through.

Choi Saeran stared in gaze full of hatred and coldness towards the screens in front of him with multiple of them allowing him to watch the certain area street of Seoul at night.

His eyes found one certain television where a man with his redette head seems to be strolling along the pavement of the road with a plastic bag in his hand while the other one shoved into his jacket's pocket.

If looks could kill right now how he wish a bullet could pierce right through his heart.

He then turn around to leave,ignoring the fact of the few security guards that has passed out on the floor carelessly in to not leaving a single trace of his existence there and make it as someone has barge into one of the Seoul's police stations.

He had returned to his base just to do a little check up that he always does on his free time or maybe watching it will never bored him. He had successfully hacked into the most professional hacker he had known in his life-or at least that is what he thought until he award himself that he succeed in hacking into a hacker's own program.

His emerald eyes looks into the monitor of the certain CCTV that he had hacked into-his eyes following the figure here and there.

You.

Yes,You.

His eyes never tore from your being when unbeknownst to you it is not your ally that is watching you,but your enemy instead. He watches you from your bedroom making your way to the kitchen to make yourself a proper meal or each time your stomach told you so.

He watches how you would always watches TV late shows at the living room,rolling here and there that it pains him how he would love to grab you right at that instance. He watches you taking off your clothes where he couldn't keep his eyes off your nude body-your bare skin that even through the blurry camera he had to hold back how he is desperate to ravish them that it hurts his desire.

A cruel smirk curled at the end of his lip. Along with his desire not being able to keep it longer and the mission he had to accomplish under the order of his Master. It is Time.