dead leaves | saeran

*MINOR SPOILER V's ROUTE ALERT!

--------------------------------

Like those dead leaves there that have fallen and are flying,

My love is collapsing without strength,

Your heart is only going further away,I can't grab you,

I can't grab you anymore.

He loves the feeling of your soft silky locks lacing through his fingers,slipping from each digits and seeming to can't get enough of it.He loves how bright your gazes are that are full of stars,curiosity and something about them is drawing him in. He loves how your skin always touches his even if it is just by holding your hand; he loves how lovely your voice sounded face to face or even through phone calls, he loves how you are the first person that seems to care for his being,every small little things of your question about him made his heart pounded with nerves-wrecking.

He loves how innocent and peaceful you look when ou were asleep, not to mention your little smiles that he selfishly thought he would keep it just for him forever. He loves how you are the very first person who can make him feeling special,worth the time and alive.

"{Y/N}, i left another bouquet of flowers again.Go see and figure what they are."

It is another dahlia,carefully wrapped in a baby blue papers and bow around it.He remember clearly how mesmerized your expression was,one of the reason why he would pick some flowers by the garden whenever he had the time to slip out from his work.

A single leaf that's attached to the branch,

It's breaking,i can see the thing called The End.

The dead leaves that are becoming shriveled,

The silence inside your aloof heart.

You who were easily deceived-Ah,no,no he wouldn't like to call it that way.He simply did call you just as a victim in the first place but now that he found himself growing infatuated to you,there is simply no way he would treat you as his pawn now. How can your innocence did this to him? Was it only because he never had anyone cared for him; abandoned for so long but now that he found someone willing to see his way?

Never knew the truth,he who has been inside the 'Paradise' for so long by one and only his 'Saviour',he wanted to make you a part of this,a part of him. He instantly dream of the day where you became his,he would take whatever stakes there are to make her agreed to stay with him.

"There's no way i would make you sad,{Y/N}.All i wish for is your happiness." He had opened your eyes from the blindfold,ended up in a dim room filled with bright computer screens with codes you won't be able to read.

He held up your hand,handing down the small tube of light blue liquid,

"Now,drink it {Y/N}."

It was this close-so very close for him to finally have you in his arms for eternity.Not until someone had decided to play all hero to come and save you.

"Stop! Don't drink that!" He pulls you away from Him causing the glass tube to fall and shattered into pieces onto the ground.

His eyes widened, "No,no! It's all ruined!! No no no!!"

He glared at the man who happens to be his enemy who had grabbed you away from him much to his dismay,

"Get your hands off of her! " He warned,head starts to spin crazily that it make him went mad.