pretty u | v

*OOC
-----------------------------

Another day another part-time work in your favourite local coffee shop which you manage to become a newbie barista under the watch of your boss. It is difficult at first,of course with the requirements that are quite hard to achieve considering this coffee shop has few branches in this town that you are living in.

It was past noon lunch time when the crowds are rather dismissing little by little and while you are brewing some of the coffee beans for the next order,the door opened producing a small bell to chimed as two people enters the coffee shop which caught your eyes-never in your life seeing a rather..attractive men.

One was rubbing both his palms seeking for warmth as once in a while blowing hot breath from his own lips; while the other already looking up at the menu board written on top of the counters as if this is not his first time here.

You cleared your throat,pulling down the small lever of the bean grinder to medium heat before making your way over to both males who is on cue,up to the cashier,

"Hello gentlemen, may i help with your orders?" Your lips curved into one of your signature smile,hands wiped to the apron on your waist.

One of the men's eyes then meet yours.

Oh god, those light oceanic blue pair of eyes. The longer you're staring at him the longer they would drown you deep into the sea or sky; either way, you are captivated by it.

He smiles endearingly, his nose a little red from the coldness of the winter outside knowing this is in the middle of January.

You died once again.

"Afternoon, can i get some Café Au Lait and--"

"Short Macchiato for me please!" The red male beside him piped out of a sudden surprising you a little of his eagerness which you found it later adorable.

You slipped out a light giggles before pressing the numbers on the cashier,

"That would be $12.19, sir. Would you like me to take it to your table or..?"

"Oh,no need of course," he smiled once again, his fingers slips a few cash notes to you;

"I can't possibly let a busy woman serves this trivial men."

Jesus-- Did he even hear himself?

"O-oh,it's fine,sir." It's really damn fine.

"Thank you and have a good day." You bowed right after you handed him a small change and with him does the same with that killer smile still lingers on his handsome feature.

You watches as he headed towards one of the seats with his friend and straight away converging into another conversations.

Oh and did i even mention that he have a soft palm? Okay so now you're just being creepy.

You shook your head silently and began to work on the orders kept on adding in.

Sometimes, you might actually be grateful for the peaceful yet felt homey kind of atmosphere;a lot of people actually spoke but it's not that loud so it is allowing you to some times even hear the talks they were having about-be it gossips, dramas, or even--

"You mean the one by the counter? Yeah you're right-! She is cute!"

You whipped your head around just in time to see the bluenette's male to face-palm,hiding his face in embarrassment while the red male only grinning and beaming to you totally obvious.