jocularity | saeran

"I said No."

"Huh? But,why!?"

Nagging your boyfriend to go shopping with you could be hard for some certain unlucky girls.

"Look at the weather outside,it's raining like hell." His voice hoarse,probably because of the dryness of his throat from waking up first thing in the morning.
And with you actually showering him with your gayly aura and vibes that seems too much for him to handle.

"Who cares,it's only raining!," You huffed,sitting up from your laying down position making the blanket that drapes over your body earlier to slipped off revealing your bare chest.

"God,{Y/N}--cover yourself up,it's cold." Saeran groans,covering his eyes with his arms,

"You've seen me naked multiple times,Saeran-ah," You rolled your eyes, although obviously the 'little activity' you two have done last night replayed clearly at the back of your mind for a second there; and he too without your knowing.

"Aw,come on! I'm dying of boredom since i don't have anything going on for the whole day,"

You continued to yap on him starting from how he threw a pillow to shut you up which you dodged it easily, on his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth and with you still nagging nonchalantly through your foamy mouth,then on his way to the kitchen until eventually at the end he heaves out a deep annoyed sigh and turns to you that made you stop abruptly behind him before you could ran into him.

"Fine! So stop with the nagging!"

Your eyes almost instantly beamed at the male; "Yes! I love you so much!" You squealed-throwing your arms around him that makes him stumbled backwards if it is not for him regaining his balance back fast.
He even wonder why the hell are you so hyper even when the second you just woke up.

After getting ready (with him being slow in purpose to shorten the time to shop) you two finally heads out after grabbing an umbrella by the side of the door but when you reached the apartment's lobby,he shoot you a look,

"What?" You bluntly asked,

"Only one umbrella?" He rose an eyebrow,

"Whoops! I thought it would be more romantic to share!" You flash him another chesire-cat smile.

Are you serious?

Before he could even complaint you dragged him out to the torrential rain whilst holding the umbrella open and up.

Walking on the way to the train station in the amidst,Saeran could feel his left shoulder exposed causing the droplets of water to stain on them.And not only that,he took a glance on your right shoulder to be also stained by the water.

He sighs silently this time.Killing his ego,he wraps an arm around you before pulling you closer to him

Feeling full of blessed and blissfulness, you nuzzled closer to him without the caring of other people staring at you either in jealous or taken aback.While on the other hand the male could only cover his lower feature with the back of his hand in hoping you wouldn't see his cheeks easily dominated by the heat of shyness.

But little did you know as you two were about to cross the road to get to the other side,a car zoom up and its wheel went through a puddle of water that causes the dirtied water to shoot out and directly washed you two who happens to be...well,there.

"..."

"...Well,this day just gotten better..?" You force up a grin,a sheepish one and for sure it's unfortunate for you when you could already feel his death aura emitting from the male.

"You think so" He turns to shot you the most killing look and the most creepiest smile he ever had on him.The look of a 'I'm-gonna-kill-you-{F/N}'

"HIIIIIIIII"

Sure he loves your brightness and positiveness,but sometimes he just wish he wasn't dragged into it.