illicit | zen

*OOS

----------------------------------------

You met him through the most commonest way where a story-tale would be happening.You,who were fearless and brave yet a tough young woman that did not fear despite his appearance.
You,who reached out your hand to without hesitation to help him as if an angel really had sent one for him.

It is only a matter of time until he finally head over heels on you.

Your personality is what makes him grow fond of you,you who accentuate more of other people's happiness instead of yourself that cause his heart to fluttered,your act of kindness no matter what human beings are nor creatures.

The time spend with you and the trust he had on you makes him to reveal his true self to you.

An Invisible. That's what he is-A creature that is told by the myths seems to be roaming around living under a disguise in a human skin form just to eat out their soul to stay survive.

Despite that,

Despite that,you still love him no matter what.

There was the time where he had pushed you away in the intention to protect you from any other harms related to him,or even he himself is the danger to you.
However,your love wins him and it is making these matters harder for him to let go of you.

Being the only heir to the Leader of the clan is not what he asked for-multiplying enemies of other invisibles or creatures attempt to murder him and they all knew every well with the rumour spreads around,that you are his weaknesses.

The enemy's head clan had you headlock in his arms into an iron grip with a sword over your neck,face to face with the fury white haired male that is your lover who could only froze abruptly at his spot-his teeth grounded tightly against each other,

"Ha..hahaha..your woman sang like a bird when we made love,did you know that?"

Hyun's shoulders tense,

"Are you still able to love a woman who has begged for me before you? What if i were to cut this dear little face of hers...?" He laughs maniacally.

And to your rage and the blood boils within you,you quickly act instinctively,

Oh, no you don't!!

The slander and lies he told your lover makes you blind with anger, and seeing your chance--you bite down real hard on his sword arm.

"Graaah!"

Hyun leaps forward,catching the hilt of the enemy head clan's sword as it falls,and then uses his momentum to actually stabs him right through his heart located with his long razor sharp claws causing the victim to vomits out blood and you heard a bone-cracking from his broken ribcage and backbones-blood splattered onto the ground.

What touches you is that with other Hyun's hand,he manages to cover his palm over your eyes as soon as he catches you in his arms,not allowing such a terrifying yet brutal sight came into your view knowing how you hate violence.

Hyun roughly yank his hand back and letting the other latter fall lifelessly like a mere rag doll.The white haired man's arm and sleeve stained in blood and the sickening aroma wafted into your nostrils.

"Even if you were to scar her face,even if you were to force her into another man's arms--I would love her as fiercely as i will cut you down if you do not hand her to me."

It made you cry.The male immediately cradles  you into his arms before the jet magnificent black wings,blanketed in wickedness and sorrow spreads across his back leaving the enemy's troops to be struck in awe and statued.