crush | zen

*OOS

-------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh!" 

"That is so cool of you!" 

An irk mark appeared on your temple.The same event occurring over and over again seeming to never stop-the squealing of fangirls going 'Kyas' and 'Awes' irritates you to the point where you would gladly threw chairs towards their direction where they form a circle around a certain being.

A being? You got that right,

"Zenny,you were in a motorcycle gang before!?"

"That is so hot!"

You cringed at the sound of his nickname and almost made you snorted your lunch in your hands even from this afar.

"I wouldn't say it's cool," Finally of all you heard his voice,

"Thinking back about it ,it does seems dangerous so don't ever join them just for fun ladies." He ended with his signature smile that made all the entire school girls swooned by it. And you're pretty sure you saw a blood pooling underneath them.

"Wow,Zen is surrounded by the girls as well today." Voiced out another male's voice in front of you,

"It's always been like this since the first day of school anyway,Yoosung." You waved off,biting down to your sandwich whilst concentrating back to the practice book on your desk.

That is when your eyes accidentally darts across him once more and he was already staring at you.

You blink and as if to cover up his taken aback of you noticing his stares,he flash you a wink that made all the girls around him shoot death daggers at you.

You sweatdropped, "Geez,stop causing me troubles." You murmured beneath your breath. Although your heart did skip a beat over his charmness and hiding your red tinted cheeks in every intention.

But then again,it always has been like this. You will catch him staring at you-either with a smile on his face or a longing look in his eyes that you senses a chemistry sparks between you and him.

But who are you kidding, he's the school's superstar and you are just...well,you.

"Hey,{Y/N}"  

A voice drawls from your right as soon as you closed your locker to take textbooks from it. You tilt your head to look at the person who had just greeted you and just to see Zen leaning on the side of the lockers.

"Oh,Zen,what is it?" You hold back the temptation to rolled your eyes from his flirtatious smirk,

"I was thinking you know,we could go home together and get some coffee--or beer to my liking,"

You sigh inwardly,it is almost like this every single day with him asking you out that he makes it seems so playful and more like a teasing. Come on,he flirts with every single girl in this school!

"Sorry,i got Council meeting and for the record don't drink beer and smoke,it's bad for your health." You flash him a short smile before walking past him by after a pat on the back from you.

Leaving the male dumbfounded,he only looks at you walking away over his shoulders and heaves out a sigh,resting his arm onto the locker whilst placing a hand on his forehead.

Damn,how to ask you out?

But is he gonna give up? 'Course not.

Zen has decided to look for you again after school,zooming up here and there,simply waving his fangirls whenever he pasts them. 
The moment when he jogged past right the Student Council room,his eyes catches a glimpse of your familiar {H/C} locks descended upon your back.