contradiction | jumin

*OOS + *OOC +* Long Shot

You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the Devil?
Could you be an Angel?

The long lashes that flutters ever so slightly and shadowed over his white pale cheeks whenever the dim light within the dark room illuminates just enough to see your way from running into things. But then again,it is never bright unless the sun peeks itself out from behind the moon.

This large old mansion was never one to welcomes the warm light of the sun even in the afternoon but find themselves comfortable beneath the darkness. It is hard to cope up with all these situations but the more you stroll the same hallways again and again you got used to it... somehow.Oh no,not that you got used to the dark.

This place screams loneliness,sorrow yet cold-terribly cold.

So as his touches.

You have to bit back your voice from slipping through your gritted teeth behind your mouth when you felt him hovering above your form and his hands pulls your wrists into an iron grip,pinioning them beside your head.

When you looked up,there is the crimson deep red pair of eyes looking down intensely at you. The bed creaks when he leans to bury his feature to the nape of your neck and hesitate no more when his sharp-like razor fangs sliced through your skin into your blood vessels.

You gasped with his sudden harshness and your delicate fingers curls forming fists.
Your sigh over and over again was the only thing echoes in the pitch chamber and your blood drinks that goes down his throat.

You tilt your head to the side and find himself dug deeper into your flesh.

"Jumin.." you sighed out loud, and on cue, the called count male retracted his fangs not even bother cleaning the remaining blood staining almost the whole side of your neck to your shoulder blade allowing it to felt cold when the still air hits them.

How many time has it been again he is drinking from you since earlier? Twice--no,four?

You open your eyelids that felt so heavy and so as your body,with remaining strength you try to look up to meet his eyes again,

One of his hand left your hand just to let his gloved fingers grazes your cheek down to your jawline after swept your fringe that frames your face out of his view to take a good look of your expression.

There is lust, passion and gentleness behind those gazes but most importantly...affection.

"..Have i been too rough on you?" He spoke,deep and calm as if it is to soothe you.

"..Yes," you answered honestly between breathing,trying to stay awake,

"What's wrong,Jumin?" You asks.

He didn't answer but only to continue caressing your cheek lightly as you lean into his touch although as you said, it felt cold;never warm.

"No,nothing," He simply uttered;leaving you to wander whether he is telling the truth or lie.
Although some part of you somehow knew it is because he has not been drinking a proper blood these past few weeks. But not only that,why is he making such a face right now?

"Jumin.." you lift a hand to craddle the side of his face,

"Why,do you hide things?"

He stares at you stoicly,

"You know..i don't like it when you bear those thoughts alone.."