unrequited | jumin [1]

*OOC

[All hail to Kawanocy's MM Art]

-----------------------------------

He had feelings for her,

She was his radiant,the complete opposite of him but yet, she belongs to someone else already.

"That's weird,"

"What is?" His charcoal gaze turns to her who is sitting beside him where the sun is glaring down at the both of them but surprisingly it feels rather warm than burning.

"Why don't you have friends,Jumin?" She asks,her emerald orbs stares at him in wander.

"I don't need them,i only chooses who i trust." He answer,simple and firm.

"That's no good," Rika slips out a small giggle that sounds fluttery to his ears.

"The Jumin we know is terrible at jokes so i'm sure a lot will find you amusing."

We?

"Rika," A pair of hands covered the female's sight from behind in attempt to surprise her,

"Jihyun-ah!" Her face instantly lit up with his presence.

The bluenette male took a seat beside her,pulling her closer to him much to the pain inside the ravenette's heart.

"You're late." He pointed out,trying to conceal the throbbing feeling he had.

"Sorry sorry,there's too many things to appreciate so i took a lot of pictures on my way here." He flash both his important people a sheepish smile.

"You did!?" She piped up rather excitingly,

"Yeah,wanna take a look?" V hold up his camera in his hands,

"I would love to!" She snuggles closer to him,her eyes beaming in anticipation and love,her cheeks that are red signing she is deeply infatuates with him.

It was always like this-being a third party is never a good feeling.Especially when you had feelings for one of them.

Jumin could only stare at the couple from the tail of his eye and deal with the pain alone.Knowing he never had the chance to be with her anyways.

But the thought alone left him as soon as he met you.

It all started with you as the daughter of a big firm your Father owns,and to cooperate with the C&R Company that he owns.

In his mind,he thought of you another elegant,genius and a mature young woman. Well,part of him thought until he actually had dinner with you a few times and--

"You trustfund jerk!"

--Yes,there you go.

Are you even acquainted with Zen? How did you even get the same nickname?

Where the-suppose-to-be-romantic date screwed with you leaving the restaurant with a huffed-but came back for a second to take a gulp of the exquisite wine then left again for good.

You surprised him,that's for sure.Wanting to meet you again? After an embarrassment you put him in a restaurant? Definitely not.

However fate has its own author in their hands to make you two meet again. And this time,with changing each other's minds.