space | jumin

OOC

-------------------------------------------

What to do? What should i do?

The eerie silent is almost deafening to your ears but that doesn't matter anymore.You sat on the bed as long as you could remember just staring at the picture frame in your hands. Your fingers trail along the glass surface and a two pair of eyes stared at you back in return.

Do you think i'll be okay without you?

You sure as hell you don't want to start reminiscing about it. But in the end you couldn't help it. The shoutings,the insults-the painful words that either you or he bickers at you.

Your phone vibrates for the hundred times today as long as you could count.It vibrates at the edge of the bed where you tossed it earlier. It went on and on continuously but you choose to ignore it without even bothering to see who it was-not that you do not know anyway.

Your eyes went back to the picture frame in your hands.There,it reveal you and him-your arms wrapped themselves around his neck from his back lovingly whilst he flashed his utmost genuine soft smile to the camera;your laugh that makes everything perfect.

You still remember that day when was the picture taken-it was a rather clear sky that the two of you decided to go for a simple picnic by the private hills that he owned although you said it's suppose to be a modest day for a date.

What should I do? Even now, I live each painful days because of your words

You question yourself, How did it began again? It started when he was too busy with his pile of works,forget the multiple dates that you two settled at the nights,how he forgot your birthday nor the anniversaries of you two.

Sure it was no big deal at first but how many times were you the one who keeps on forgiving? How many times was it that you waited for him outside 'till late at night but only to receive him not being able to come?
How many times you have prepared meals for him at night but turns out he only left it untouched and went to fast asleep instead.

Tell me if this is a bad thing to do

You tried to understand him.He loves his job as much as he loves you.But those thoughts flew away when you did remember he hadn't introduce you to his family yet-saying it is not always the right time considering his Father is always a strict ones when it comes to marrying him to Noble women instead of...well,you.He had to attend a set up date by his Father-a dinner with other rich women nor aristocrats.

And you did understand him..at first.

It started to get on you.Slowly you tried to reasoned him out and have a deep talk about all of these matters but only to be waved off by him saying it is not necessary when he still loves you.

You know,you know he still loves you. But this is not the way.

For the past few month,all you two did was getting into big quarrels and arguments that it even resulted him to once slam a flower vase that placed not too far where he is standing when you lectured him about the relationship that is going on. It clearly left you aghast by his sudden violent action.

Are we too late? Do we not have a chance?

Every and each big fights only to be solved when he force himself into you;made love to you. And every next morning you would feel your bare skin cold,to find he had already left for work.