vicious | yoosung

*OOC

Let's just say this story taken place when Yoosung is a grown up.Kind of got this reference from one of Tim Burton's movie where all the strange magical things happened.

-------------------------------------

Being a noble mistress is fun? Heh

It was,until your whole life is only full of lies.

An arranged marriage between another duke's heir and only to find out he had a greedy intention behind all of these sure is a mess.

"I'll call you later." Your husband who you got married for the last two months leans forward,giving a quick kiss that tasted loveless on your lips before you exited his car and watch him drove away.

Your eyes were hollow,when was the last time you smiled,felt happiness?
Sighing,instead going to college,you decided to roam around endlessly until you stumbled upon a very old church behind the skyscrapers.

You blink,it is old but somehow the garden was beautifully grown and seems like it was well taken care of but there is this one particular flower that grew in a pot that is very different among the others.

It was in a vibrant purple colour-it is not a rose,a lily? tulip?---

"Who are you?" A voice drawl out behind you making you flinched and spun your heel around instantly, only to meet a blonde young man staring back at you.

Thus,your own little secret begins.

The male's eyes flickered up but not meeting yours as he went back to mind his own business in changing the soil of the flowers from the pots.

"Why did you come here again?" It was the same questions day by day you kept on meeting him-or more like,you came to see him.

Something about him seems..mysterious. He is cold,distant but somehow he looks like the man who would never hurt a woman.Despite how ignorant he is, you manage to force out a conversation with him even though he only speaks when it is necessary.

"They're beautiful." You uttered,flashing him the most sincerest smile to him that it almost made his heart swooned a little bit there.

"Thank you." He nodded in acknowledgement. Looking back to the flower in front of you as you two is kneeling down on the dirtied ground.

"Say,why do you like flowers?" You asked out of curiosity.

He narrowed his eyes at you,preferring not to answer you but with the looks you keep on giving him,he sighs in defeat and annoyedly said;

"I don't like them.In fact,i despise them.They only grow to be ruined."

Your face remain calm as if those words did not struck your surpriseness.

"I see," you murmured,"That's a shame."

You leaned in closer to him-lifting up both your hands before they ended up craddling his face in your palms. It felt cold,his face is.

"Those eyes," Your voice trails off, "They seem magical,filled with mysteries that makes me want to dug what's behind them. They're---beautiful." You end with a wry smile.

His vibrant purple gaze widened and took your wrists just to put them away from him,

"Stop spouting nonsense and stay away from me." He stood up,walking towards the old church building that seems so dark inside.

Stay away?

That seems to be impossible.Not after you grew so fond of him and attracted to him in some ways.
Charming? Sure you give him that. Cold? as hell. But usually the people like that are the ones that are more kind at heart-seeming as if they protected something important for them.