begin | v

He remembers when he was small he felt like he had nothing;The world's too big and he is too small to fit in.Being not too close with the parents that he have makes him to turn himself to the sphere called Art. Where he slowly finds every small little things in this world is beautiful, that the reality can also be wonderful.That is when he met a new friend that soon he found him irreplaceable;and also, experiencing a new love.

He then had everything;the whole world within his grasp.Surrounded by the people he loves that he met. He still remember each one of the way they came across,especially this girl.
The girl where he catches her staring at his piece of a fine photography by one of the exhibition that is being held by that time.For hours he saw how her eyes beaming to it and he felt a strange sensation of a warm feeling in his heart.

Then he gathered enough courage to approached her.

That is when the beautiful chemistry starts between these both latters.He fell deeply with her,admiring every inch of her flaws and perfection,some other time even feeling disappointed that his favourite camera could not catch her beauty.Every pieces of art he came to know were all dedicated to her; He fell deeply in love with her who is willing to die for her once.

Right,Once.

He took all the weight and burdens at once over his shoulders,knowing too much for him to bear but it is one of the sacrifice he is willing to do if it takes to protect the other members from her.How can it become like this? One moment they were happy and then the next minute it is a complete nightmare.

Was it all his fault that she became like this? Where did he gone wrong? Was it because he is not paying attention enough to her;that she lacks of confidence with herself? Was it his fault for not knowing whether she is happy enough with him?

What if he failed to save the people he loves? What would have become of her if this keeps on going on? He absolutely don't want another victim will be dragged to this disaster he believed he had created into. It is not like he had intentions to keep the members in the dark from secrets but he have no choice,in order to protect them and saving them from the grieve.

For a moment,he needed someone.Someone to rely on to,someone to give him the warmth that he seeks, someone to cry to,someone that able to help him get through all these,someone to fully trust him when the others' are starting to waver.

Someone,just...someone,please.

Then,that someone came.

Is You.

He did doubted you at first but deep within something was telling him you were not he thought would be.After taking some time to get to know you, you are all but evil and malicious;instead you are a person full of warmth, positiveness,innocence and naivity. He even said that there are few people in this world who are able to draw people closer to them even without trying to and you,are one of them.

You who constantly trusting him even he kept on hiding full of secrets,who keeps on believing in him he would be able to pull these through,supporting him; you who stayed strong whenever everyone needed a shoulder to ramble on not only him,who has assured the members to believe in his decisions. You who is a headstrong, an innocent woman but full of fire within her,a spit of fire.

Not realizing by himself,he had the decision to change;changing himself and moving on from the horrible past that haunt him day and sleepless nights,unrealize that she had broken down those walls built around him since long time ago,helping him to lift his grieve without backing down.

It all triggers him at one point when she had wrapped her delicate arms around him for comfort,giving him the warmth he had needed all these times;the delicate small arms that looks so fragile but yet her determination tells otherwise.

Different-Yes,You are different.

Today he found the sun was much more intriguing, the heavy anchor in his heart has been lifted and it felt lighter than ever.He stepped out from the hospital where he had come to know quite well after being opname for few weeks,was the sun this bright before? Is the world this beautiful before?

From now on,he is really glad to finally restore his eyesight back.

The hand that has been gripping the camera tight finally brought up,His lips curve into an endearing yet genuine smile as he looks forward, Her figure walks ahead of him,as if each time the wind picks up its pace to blow her dress and hair to the side sends butterflies to his both hearts and stomach.

He closes on eye while the other remain open to place the binocular lens of his camera,focusing it on the back of her body,

The woman he came to discover his own feelings,the woman who had broke down his walls and teach him how to love again despite his past,the woman who had waited for him no matter how long it takes for him to move on.He never would have thought the day would come where he believed an angel came to save him but not in his death he had expected to be,but alive.

The guiltiness within him were still there and he know she knows it too but soon enough,he believes that she will be the one to fix that;to fix the broken part of him.

His smile widens,his eyes softens,one look from a stranger on his face they soon knew as if he is looking at the most precious gem in his world right now,

"{Y/N}." He called out,

Just in time for the {H/C}-haired female to whirl around to see what he called for,He utters a few words but still loud enough for her to hear even with the distance.It took her a second to digest what he had said,then her eyes set on the camera in his hands and what he is about to do, her thin lips stretched up slowly forming a lovely laugh that sounds so melodious to his hearings.

The smile he came to love,the eyes he lose himself deep within that never fails to brighten up,shining him with love that made him feel loved.

Is she this beautiful before? Why only now he had realized it?

His finger pressed the shutter and,

CLICK

For him this mark as the start of his new life.

You, make him begin.

"I fell for you {Y/N}."

------------------------------------------

*Inspiration of BTS's Jungkook - Begin