inconspicuous | v

*OOS

'Cause Kim Jihyun needs a lot more of loves

---------------------------------------------------

"Uh,Jihyun--what're you doing here?" You sweatdropped at the sight when the bright emerald haired male was seated across from your Father by the dining table.

"Good Morning,{Y/N}." He greeted you,as usual with the warmest smile on a man you have ever met.

It's still early in the morning yet he is so bad for my heart, you thought.

"Don't just stand there gawking all day long,you got school to go now--chop chop!" Your mother snaps you out from your daze when she just came from the kitchen with more breakfast dishes by her hands.

You sighed silently taking a seat beside your crush,ceasing your heart that beats rapidly.

Yes,your crush. How long has it been again? 3 years? No,2? Heck,you feel like you have been in love with him since childhood.

Kim Jihyun-your childhood friend since he and his family moved beside your house when you turned 7-years-old. Good looking,tall,smart, the Ace of his classes and not to mention his professionalism in photo-taking;he is officially the star of your school.

"We'll be going,mom!"

"Thank you for the lovely breakfast,Mrs.{L/N}." He bowed down,

"Make sure to stop by tomorrow again!" Your mother called out with eyes glittering as you two head out from the house.

But when he spun around you have already walked away from him in attempt to leave him behind but he catches up to you,

"Why didn't you wait for me?"

Just a simple question makes your head spins and would preferably take it the wrong way but who are you kidding,there is no way he would look at you the same way you do.

"Nothing," You answer plainly

You tried to create a distance either making excuses you need to stop by the convenient store and ended up taking another route to school,or usually leaving the house earlier than him.It has always been like this.

Jihyun watches your back whilst you two keep walking in silence and you senses it. Could it be his thinking why aren't you going to the convenient store again? So that he could walk alone to school and greet his girlfriend without having the 'plain' girl like you on his side every morning to school?

Girlfriend?
You cringed under the word resonate throughout your whole head.

"Morning,V!" Other students greeted him as soon as they sees him stepping inside the school gates to the classroom.

And you? Pssh,don't even bother. Who the hell are you?
(I'm sorry readers,don't kill me ilya)

"V! Good morning!" Came the voice from behind you two,slender arms wraps around his neck and her face beams angelicly to him.

Your heart crushed;looking away to avoid the ugly scene before you.

"Rika,Morning." Reply him. You could imagine how he would smile uttering those words.

Jihyun then realize that you had turn around and began to walk away to the other end of the classroom,

"{Y/N}--"

Your shoulders tenses instantly; "Woah,Zen! Looking good today!" You calls out,distracting Jihyun's voice so no one would actually pay attention he had any connection with you.
Worst, what if there's a rumour starting between you two and causes a bad reputation affecting his relationship with one of the most prettiest girl he is in right now.