fate | zen

OOS

---------------------------------------

JOSEON DYNASTY ERA,

"Make way for His Majesty!!" The lofty announcement was made accompanied by the boggle horns that blown throughout the whole palace to hear.

Quickly all the servants,concubines,Ministers as well as the counsellor scrambled outside to gather by the hallways and the pathways from the gate forming a line in ready to welcome the King.

As usual,you stood your spot right after scurrying over from the kitchen in preparing for the meals-to stand in the amidst of the servants side lining by the side of the hallway leading to the main hall for the royals.

Not too long then the King making its way down the halls along with his counsellors following suit behind him.His eyes quickly glances along the servants that has lined up to greet his return from the meeting in the battlefield.

His eyes scans,hoping to find the familiar face comes to his sight.And little did they know as soon as you tilt your head up just enough to see him about to walk past you by,Your eyes met his.

And a genuine smile clearly signing a relief on his face unconsciously drew upon his lips and loving eyes.While on the other hand the end of your lips curved into a soft smile to return his expression.

The forbidden love between you two that commenced tragedy.

The time has come-the darkness that illuminates the land that he rule,the starry night that blankets over the once tranquil blue sky.The time where is the only moment he can see you.

He had reached the destination where you two suppose to meet behind the hidden palace hideout where no one knows but you and him.

The silhouette of your back came into his sight from the distance as you didn't notice his presence behind you. Your soft long {H/C} locks that cascaded upon your back and the {F/C} of Hanbok that you always wore never ceases to admire your beauty from him.

"{Y/N}," He called,approaching.

Looking over your shoulder,he was met with your {E/C}  beaming gaze that looks even more mesmerizing beneath the full moonlight.As soon as you saw him,you spun around to face him fully,

"Milord," You breathe out,in relief-a smile drew upon your face.A smile that he could not have gone a day without imagining it.

The Young King smiled down upon you after he stand right before you,his hand reaching up until the back of his hand caresses your cheek which you leaned in for more.

"How's the council meeting gone earlier?"

Zen abruptly stops in the midst way in leaning down to planted a kiss on your lips.He pulls away slightly just to frowned at you,

"After a few days of not seeing you,that was the first thing came bidden from your mouth to me?" His thumb grazes along the bottom of your lip and you could only smiled sheepishly at him,

"I'm sorry,after a short while it seems i'm still nervous."

His heart lets out a loud thump against his ribcage,he pulls you closer to his chest while his chin rested on top of your head,

"M-milord--?" Taken aback,you starts to feel butterflies roaming inside your stomach.

He sighs, "What did i do to deserve a cute living like you?"

You slowly smiled,his heartbeat rings steadily in your ears,

"Lord Ryu..your heart.."

He kept in silence for a moment,refusing to see you in the face in attempt to hide the red blushing tint on his cheeks,