grown up | yoosung

*OOC

-------------------------------------

It was suppose to be just another weekend night with your work friends in the office-to go out and grab something to drink by the red-light district area but no,you are not there to play around. Just to try out the famous bar club by it.

But with your boyfriend being the worrywart he is,he insist in coming with you with the reason no projects given from the University he is attending but you know for sure he is just there to protect you no matter what. But then again,that is what you love about him.

"Cheers!" Your co-worker chanted with glasses of various alcohols in each of your hands.

That is all when it started with a certain waitress and some of your co-workers asking you,

"Are you even allowed to bring your little brother here?"

"May i see your Identity Card just to ensure the regulations you are allowed to drink alcoholic beverage here?"

Little Brother?

LITTLE?

BROTHER?

WHAT

It surely cause the male sitting beside you to stiffened and grew flustered. At first you might have thought your friends were joking but as they began to throw him questions about his occupation,age and a baby-face that he had,he knew they have somehow crossed the line.

"Knock it off guys." You hissed at them and narrowed your eyes at your lover,

"Yoosung--"

"I'm just--gonna go have some fresh air,{Y/N}." He flashes you an assuring smile before standing up to leave the crowded area.

"Really,you guys? Teasing him like that?" You frowned at the people surrounded you who only shrugs their shoulders,

"We can't help it i mean,he still just in his college days and only work as a part-timer!" your female co-workers start to laugh that made you rolled your eyes;instantly losing the appetite to hang out with them.

"Wait,where're you going {Y/N}?" Asked them.

"To go home with the love of my life and to actually will never hang out with real immature people like y'all." you said rather briskly that leave them jaw hanging as you grab your purse and slings it over your shoulder,walk away with head held high.

You exited the restaurant bar,darting your eyes around in hoping his blonde head catches your sight. But with the swarming of people beneath the night city,thousands of lights and the busyness of the urban makes it harder.

You decided to take out your cellphone and dialled his number while at the same time you take a few strolls around and about at the nearest area.
Your searching stopped as soon as you found a figure stand still by a shop's window,staring inside with a distant gazes.

You breathe out a relief sigh and put down your phone before approaching him,

"Yoosung,where've you been? I thought you left,"

As if expecting you to found him,the male only tilt his head to the side and smiles at you,

"What about you?"

"Me?" you blinked,standing right beside him,the fog that slipped between your mouth signing it is too cold considering this is just the early Winter.

"The drinking is still going on right? Why're you here?"

"Ohh,that," You nodded silently; "It's not fun anymore when you weren't there,i want my happy virus." You adopted a cutesy tone and snuggles right into his arms which made his already red cheeks starts to grew more shades.