halloween special | rfa

*Happy Halloween Fellow lovely readers! Remember to Trick or Treat but watch out for lil' wolfie Zen hiding behind the bushes or vampire Jumin hunting for blood ;} *

-----------------------------------

JaeHee

Pairing with Jaehee,you dressed up as the Mad Hatter where you could roleplay as maniacally as you want to in the party that was held by none other the R.F.A Organization.

"I get it but,i don't know why i have to the one dressed as Alice?" You heard the female uttered beside you,looking down at her baby blue outfit and even beneath the dim light which is the theme purposely to be dark to reflect Halloween, she still looks as cute as ever.

"Because i want to see you in a different outfit other than suits,Jaehee-ah." You grin,turning to her.

"And besides,you look so cute!" You threw your arms around her,absolutely adoring her in this Alice in Wonderland costume and somehow the blush on her pale cheeks makes you just wanna hug this cinnamon roll all night long.

"I-is that so,thank you so much." She lets out a feminine chuckles.

"Now,how 'bout we have some tea,Alice?" You pulls away,offering a hand to her and the wide grin never left your face. I mean come on, you ARE suppose to be a Mad Hatter after all.

She looks reluctant at first before eventually placing her palm over yours. You shot her a smile before pulling her behind you to join with the other members who you have dragged them to sit down on a certain table you have prepared all just to make a perfect halloween night for her and them.

 You shot her a smile before pulling her behind you to join with the other members who you have dragged them to sit down on a certain table you have prepared all just to make a perfect halloween night for her and them

Yoosung

Definitely wanting a couple costume made just for you and him. Dressing up as a living Mummy in the Organization's party sure makes other guests turns their attention toward you. Making the partner beside you to feel agitated and wondering.

His eyes narrowed to the side,secretly studying your figure wraps beneath the bandages and dirtied white cloth all over your body and,is that her bra-less breasts exposed!?