wildest dream | zen

*OOC

He said let's get out of this town,
Drive out of the city,away from the crowd.

You still remember the day your eyes met his red ruby ones,intensely studying you and almost in an instance you are swept off your feet;entranced by his being.
His thin lips slowly forming a genuine breath-taking smile,a black turtle-neck sweater that hugs his body allowing every curves of his muscles and biceps immensely showing.

He held up a hand to you,offering a handshake;

"I'm Zen,you must be the infamous {Y/N}."

I thought heaven can't help me now,
Nothing lasts forever.

It happens way too fast but yet the both of you find fitting pleasure in one another,like a long lost soulmate fated to be brought together despite the fact you have to thank your Manager for assigning you up for this huge blockbuster movie with Ryu Hyun;the actor who is in high demand;love by many and obsess by any girls.

Your eyes narrowed from your make-up station to see the white head fine young man stood not too far from you,eyes focusing to the directors but feeling your gaze,he returns it back just with the same intensity and you had to be the one to break it away firstly before you found yourself melted into a puddle.

He's so tall and handsome as hell,
He's so bad but he does it so well.

"You're stunning."

You grew flustered, standing close to him and waiting for the crews to yell out an action,

"It's just the make-up." You uttered, "And this blonde wig is helping me."

Zen smirks, "I saw you without make-up before,and i still love it."

Oh God,look at that mouth of his

"Shut up,Hyun. You're embarrassing me.Tell me that when you get this part right just in one time." I teased but wrong decision.

"Oh princess," He leans closer,instead of a mint breath like any other men; his was masculine but fresh,tainted with the smell of cigarette smoke every words spoken from his breath,

I can see the end as it begins,
My one condition is,

"Don't even test me."

"Action!"

He grabs the tip of your chin and did not hesitate when he landed his perfect lips on yours,pulling it into a deep locking kiss as his fingers tracing your jaw down to the back of your neck in attempt of tasting every inch of your mouth.

The whole world stops and stare for you two,ignoring the fact many eyes are watching,and countless more when this shown in the screen as it done.

Say you'll remember me,
Standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe,

"Are you taking the opportunity to actually appreciate the sun?"

"Why not?" Zen smiled, pulling your hand so his strong arms could embrace you from behind,the beautiful sun is setting just beyond the horizon,colouring pastel sky that was once tranquil blue.

"You don't get to see this back home," He sighs in content,you caress his triceps then up to his forearms,inhaling his scent you have become insane about.

"And besides,watching this with a beautiful girl-that makes it a whole lot differences."

"You know,your sweet talk is getting more rusty now." You smacked his arm before he lets out an entertaining chuckles.