Untitled Part 9

Jasmyn's POV

I woke up and looked around. It's still night sadly. I rubbed my eyes and walked around and made my way to the kitchen entrance. I could hear people talking, I assume the guys' night is over since I hear more then two boys' voices. I stood at the door behind the wall quietly and listened to them talk. I know I shouldn't, my mom tells me that it's rude to eavesdrop on others. I once got smacked across the face for eavesdropping on my parents.

"We gotta figure out a way to stop those kids from hurting any of the girls." I heard Darry say.

"Yea, I mean, Spot's already hurt and Jas's is next." Soda said.

"But Jas can fight too, you never know." Ponyboy said.

"But look at Spot, she can put up a great fight and looked what happened!" Two-bit said. I heard a chair slam down on the ground. I jumped and then leaned against the wall again. Should I go to sleep or stay here and eavesdrop some more? I did the second one, so I pretended that I just woke up. I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes and the room went dead silent as i heard small 'Hey Jas' or 'what ya doin' up?'. I walked over to Johnny and he picked me up sitting me on his lap as I set my head on his chest looking at the others, who are staring at me.

"Can't sleep?" Johnny asked. I shook my head no saying that that wasn't the reason as to why I was awake. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'How's Spot? Will she come to school tomorrow with me?'. I handed the paper to the guys and Darry took it, reading it aloud.

"How's Spot? Will she come to school tomorrow with me?" 

"Nah Jas. She'll be at home tomorrow with Two getting rest." Soda said. My face turned to a frown knowing I'll only have Declan to hand out with all day tomorrow and no one else. I understand the guys are protective of me. But they can't keep me from school because of jerks who pick on people because they're scared too. They're scared just like me or you, so they become the stronger one to hide their fear.

"You should head to bed kiddo" Johnny said. I nodded and got off his lap walking into the living room where Bee and Bud are asleep. I got on the couch next to them and leaned against the side. I fell asleep there and it was pretty good, so far.

NEXT MORNING...

Bud's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me to death and yelling my name. I sat up and looked around, no one was here anymore. I was also in my room now, I am no longer at the Curtis place. I got up and stayed in my one piece unicorn Pajamas. I walked out of my room and headed down stairs to find Dally sitting at the table. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder, he looked down at me and he didn't look like my brother. He looked dead tired, or even like a zombie from the walking dead.

"What happened to your face?!" I asked kinda rudely. He cocked an eyebrow and got up standing above me. I backed up a little into the wall as he put his hands on either side of me as he leaned against the wall staring at me. I gulped and then he spoke.

"What'd you say to me?!" He asked kinda mean back to me. His eyes showed hatred, cold and mean towards me. That;s when he did something he'd never say to me or even say to me in that voice.

"I hate little kids, so get outta here!" He yelled at me. I backed away towards the front door and ran down the street. I know where Soda lives, he can help. I ran down the street crying and I almost got hit by some older boys in a blue mustang. They just yelled at me to get off the road. I did so and I ran up the steps to Soda's house in tears. I opened the door and called Soda's name, well whined for him to come and see me. 

I saw him run out of the kitchen, no shirt on, his hair is a mess and his face showed so much worry. He picked me up and held me as I cried into his chest. Soda's always the one to go to when you need a friendly hug or one to cheer ya up and calm ya down. He told me to calm down and that I'll be okay. I calmed myself down and looked at him as he sat on the couch. Johnny and Jas are asleep on the other couch. Darry's in the kitchen hollering at Pony to get out of bed. 

"What happened Bud?" He asked me and wiped my tears away.

"D-dally... yelled at me." I said. 

"What'd he say?" 

"Told me he hated little kids, told me to get outta the house." I said and cried even harder knowing that my brother didn't even want me in the house. The only person he has, to leave, get yelled at, hurt or even killed and he probably wouldn't care. But Soda on the other hand, loves me to the moon and back a thousand times! I like having Soda around, he loves me and I love him. True friendship, well I prefer kid sister to brother and he would too.

"He didn't mean it, he was probably drunk as hell" Soda said.

"Soda!" Darry yelled. "Don't use that word around her!"

"Sorry Dar!" Soda yelled back to him. He got up with me in his arms as he walked ti the kitchen and set me down in the chair next to Ponyboy. Darry and Pony looked at me and i drank Pony's milk that was beside me.

"That was mine!" He said.

"Ya see, ya used the word 'was' which meant it use to belong to you and now it's mine." I said with a smile. He smiled back and started to tickle me as I giggled and squirmed around trying to get free from his grasp.

Jas walked in with Johnny and grabbed my arm pulling me to the door with her. I followed her out and saw Bee there. 

"We're goin' to school!" Bee yelled out loud so the whole world could hear her clear as day. The three of us left outside with Johnny, Pony and Two-bit following close behind us. Soda, Steve and Darry passed us in their truck and headed to the DX and then where ever Darry works.

We got to school and the guys left to their school. Jas went and met up with a boy, she went to the library with him. I walked into class, took the last seat and Bee sat on the other side of me. Kids started throwing stuff at us and called us names. I felt a little hurt after the names I heard them call us and then what they called our brothers.

I sat back and rested my feet on my desk, right behind the guy's head and I bet he could smell how bad they were. They smelt pretty bad to others , but not to Bee and I. Bee did the same, and since the teacher ain't here. We started to get revenge and we started to throw stuff back at them. So Bee used another kid's shoe and tossed it at two of the boys' heads in front of us. Had enough force to knock them both off their chairs. I started laughing and laughing until the teacher came in and caught me. He sent me to the office and i sat there and did nothing.

I eventually fell aslep with the other boy, who was in class too, poking and calling me names. I punched him in the face and he stopped, but this time he threw a book and a pencil at my head. The book hit my eye and i could feel and see a little the bruise forming. I closed my eyes and fell asleep not peacefully as him and I spend our day here.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter and how lousy it got near the end. Please go ahead and read VictoriaDucky's books too and my other books. Thanks again.