She Can Talk!?

I felt arms around me and then pick me up. I turned and saw that Soda picked me up. He wiped my tears away as he sat down in the hall with me. The others all stayed in the room with Spot. Man was I mad at her, look at how she treated poor old Jasmyn. Bad, ain't it? He looked at me and brought my chin up so I could face him.

"Don't cry, tell me what happened." He asked quietly giving me all his attention. I didn't want to tell him anything. He wouldn't understand, maybe he'll know about Dallas.

"What does Dally do to get himself into jail?" I asked him, his eyes went wide. He seemed shocked and looked like he was thinking about something.

"How'd you know?" He asked me.

"Well earlier when those guys found me.  They knew who I was and had guns, thought I was bad like Dally. Told me Dal went to jail at the age of ten. Is that true Soda? And tell me the truth or I ain't spilling the beans" I told him, he rolled his eyes playfully at my last part and then told me everything bout Dallas.

"Yea it's true. But he was gonna tell ya when you were older." Soda said.

"Thought we were buddies" I said. He sighed.

"We are, but I couldn't tell ya that. You're a nice, smart, beautiful girl and you're nothing like Dallas and you won't be, at least I don't think so." He said. I nodded with a smile, he smiled too. I made him smile real big. I jumped off him and ran outside to find Dally.

When I ran outside, I saw Jasmyn sitting on the hood of one of the cars. Dally paced back and forth, but the strange thing was is that. She was talking! Or her mouth was just moving. But I believe she was talking. All the other guys piled up behind me and I heard gasps from every single on of them. I ran over to them and stood at the bottom of the car, I can't jump up no matter how much I try.

"You talked! You can talk!" I said jumping around. She just sat there shaking her head back and forth. "C'mon, we all caught ya talking to Dally" I said to her. She rolled her eyes and laid down on the hood covering her face. The other guys walked up behind us and stood next to Dallas.

"How'd you, out of all people, get her to talk?" Two-bit asked.

"Hey!" Dally said sounding offended from what just came out of Two's mouth. I started laughing like crazy, made my day. Dally turned around and picked me up off the ground. Him and Soda started to tickle me and the others all stood there laughing and smiling. Johnny walked up to her and stood next to her.

"You know, you don't have to be afraid to talk to us. I'm here, they're here, we're all here for ya." Johnny said.

"Okay" Jas said.

"See, wasn't hard was it now?" Steve asked her.

"No." She said. Dally put me down and I stood next to them."How was Bee?"

"Told me bye, then she said she was gonna miss me. Her last words to me were 'See ya soon'. I didn't understand it though." I said, I looked up from looking down at the car to see all the guys in tears. Even Dally was, he loves me a lot and he loves the girls too. He just doesn't show any of it like the other boys do.

"She's gone?" Steve asked, Soda stood next to him trying to cheer him up and take his mind off things. I walked over to him and hugged him, he came down to my level and hugged me tighter. "Sorry Bud." He said. I shook my head no, no Stevie. This is not your fault, not mine, not yours, not any of ours. It's the socs fault and I will get them back, one day. Whether it's next week or in 10 years, I'll get them back.

"No Stevie. This ain't your fault, it's mine" Jasmyn said getting off the car. "I was such a baby at school and didn't like beatings. But when Declan came and became mine and Spot's friend. No one really went after us and they I guess though it'd be better if they went after us all. I'm sorry Stevie, I'll man up next time." She said and she came and joined our hug.

"It's the socs fault, not your Jas. Don't blame yourself, ever" Stevie said hugging us both tightly.

"Let's go home and talk tomorrow" Darry said patting Steve on the back. We all nodded, Jas and I turned around to face the guys. We both had smirks on our faces, the guys turned and were about to leave. When I spoke up.

"This is your cue to carry us home. No way are we walking home or over to the cars. Let's go" I said and waited for them to pick me up and carry me back. I got 7 guys to do walk for me and they can't resist me at all or one bit. I love it and it's gonna stay that way.

Dally walked over to me and picked me up, he sighed too and shook his head at how demanding I am. Johnny picked up Jas and we headed to where ever they were going. Dally said that him and I are going to our place. Johnny said he'd come with us, Dally lets Johnny and Jas come over all the time and sleep there because their parents hate them. I don't really know about mine, Pony's parents died a year and a half ago. Two and Spot still have their mom. Steve, has his dad still but no mom.

Johnny walked along side Dally and Jas fell asleep in his shoulder as he talked to Dally about things. I rested my head on my brother's shoulder and fell asleep in his arms. The cold air was pretty cold and it's a sign that winter's coming now.