Rumble Part 2

I got ready to leave with Spot to the Rumble were not suppose to be at. But were going to save our brothers and the others too. But mostly our brothers because we can't loose them and they can't loose us, we'll all die without them and I hate that. Hate to see everyone lost and down in the dumps. I looked up at Spot, who is standing above me, she smiled and I gave her a slight smile back. Little worried about what could happen, but we've seen fights before and have picked up things.

"Let's go before we're too late!" Spot said. I nodded as I got off the steps. Her and I left out the front door and ran down the road to the lot, where the Rumble is I believe is. That's what Two said earlier where'd it be. I ran by her side as we went liek ninjas trying not to get caught while we ran in the night, the bright stars above us lighting up the sky and making the sky twinkle, I could also see the twinkle in Spot's eyes too, they were pretty.

We got to the lot where we saw all the Socs getting out of their cars and walking up to the Greasers, our brothers are there and we have to stop the guy who's not gonna fight with skin. We have to watch Pony since Dally knows about it and I don't think he told the others about it. It'll put more stress on them or even fear for some of them. Spot and I hide behind some bushes while we waited, she told me the plan. To just walk around and not be seen, then strike once I see the guy with a blade. I nodded and she did too understanding that I understood her plan.

"It's go time gurl" Spot said, made me smile the way she said it. She looked all sassy and it just cheered me up and gave me that boost of confidence I needed. Her and I got out from behind the bushes and we split up to cover more ground. I walked over by where our brothers are not, Spot went to where our brothers because she won't get caught and knows what to do. I walked around until a hand touched me shoulder throwing me to the ground. It was the guy with the blade, he knows I overheard them talking about what they're gonna do. I got up trembling a little and then he took out the blade and pointed it to me, I decided to what I do best in basketball, steal the ball from the other player. So I just have to steal the blade by the right end and doing it properly.

I stood face to face with him and then I circled around him as he tried to find a good time to make his move. I ran first and pushed him to the ground. I got on his chest and grabbed from his hand, I got off him as he laid there looking up a me and begging me to put the blade down, dude! I am not 5! I can handle myself with a blade! I got his arm and then another jumped on top of me and punched me some good couple times in the face. I still had the blade though, but it accidentally cut me when the other guy went to take it away from me. He cut where my collar bone is, or clavical. Whatever ya call it, it started to bleed and I got so mad that he cut me. So I had enough rage and I took him down, I went around kicking every soc that wasn't the guys or my brother. I saw Spot on the ground with and she looks like me, without the blade mark. I helped beat the guy up.

"Let's go Cade before they catch us!" Spot somewhat whispered, but not loud enough that anyone else could hear her. Her and I ran out the place, I put the blade in my back pocket as we ran down the road to Two's house. Her and I smiled knowing how much we accomplished and that we actually were able to do it without anyone getting seriously hurt.

We walked in the house quietly and the other two are awake still, but look like they will fall asleep soon. Two's mom is asleep still and looks like she hasn't moved a muscle. Spot and I went to the kitchen and made another small plan, if we make a small mess in here then they won't know we left either. So we took some crackers and cracked those all over the counter, spilt a little bit of milk on the counter, left the milk out and with the lid off. Then we put semi wet towels every where and left the kitchen. Her and I went to the living room and sat down on the couch side by side. We needed to go to sleep before the guys find out about anything. I pulled a blanket over top of myself. Spot pulled another over top of herself and then closed her eyes, she went out like a light. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after a little, my cut stopped bleeding earlier because I took one of those semi wet towels and cleaned it off myself. I fell asleep fully after that and it went quiet.