Girls At The Curtis House

Bud's POV

I woke up  in someone's arms. They were outside walking around, I stretched a little and then just sat in their arms. It's late at night too, I wonder where they're taking me and who has me. I looked up and saw Dallas, he was holding me as he was walking back to our place. Thought he hated me, because he doesn't treat me like how I want him to treat me. I understand that he's 18 and has a 5 year old kid sister.

"Go back to sleep" Dallas said. I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes. I didn't fall asleep yet because he stopped to talk to someone and or many people. I kept my eyes closed so it didn't look like I was awake.

"Hey Dal, so there's a rumble tomorrow night for Curly" Tim Shepperd said. He and Curly are brothers. But him and Dallas, I can't even say what they are. Half the time they're friends and then when they mad at each other, they fight each other or cause ruckus every where and I mean every where.

"7:00?" Dal asked.

"Yeah, bring your boys and leave the kid at home." He said. Dal sighed after what Tim said.

"Fine, but how long will it be?" Dal asked.

"Depends on fast we give up or they give up. Anyway, bye Dal" Tim said walking away, I could hear his footsteps. "Oh and it's skin only!" I heard Tim say one last time before he disappeared. Dal started walking again because you could feel when someone stopped walking and when they started walking. I kept my eyes closed as I let darkness over take me once again into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up pretty early this morning. I could hear banging downstairs and people talking or yelling at one another. I got out of my bed and put my hood on, I am wearing my one piece pajama. I walked out of my room and went down stairs, stopping half way to listen to their conversation. I didn't know who it was at all that Dally was talking to.

"Get out!" Dally said. Then I heard banging, sounded like a pot or something like that someone banged on the counter making an ear piercing noise. Hurt my ears real good.

"I will not, give her to me and I will then leave!" Some random person said. I couldn't tell who it was because one, I just woke up and two, I've heard their voice before but it didn't remind me of anyone at all.

"You're not getting her! You treat her like crap as it is!" Dally said, but Dally treats me like that sometimes too. But I understand how hard it is living like we are, the people we are and how hard he tries. But he was never use to having a kid running around and he hates kids, but he obviously doesn't hate me because he didn't hurt me or throw me out to the curb.

"I do not, Dallas! I'm going t get her, I will find a way." I heard the unknown person yell and then a big bang. Sounded like he pushed Dally to the ground, poor Dally. He never takes no for an answer or a punch, kick or push from someone else. I ran back upstairs quietly and went to Dally's room. His window's already open, good. He has a tree right beside his window that he uses to get in and out of the house at times. I use it all the time too when I am stuck here and Dally leaves for '5' minutes to do something and yet he comes back later that night.

I climbed out his window and climbed down the big tree. It was pretty hard since all the branches were so far apart and my tiny arms and legs couldn't reach them. So like any other 5 year old or a kid my size would do, I tried getting the branch and missed. My foot slipped and fell down the tree, about two-three stories high off the ground.

I got to the ground with severe pain shooting through my body. I managed to get up, but then held the side of the tree as my ankle hurt each time I put pressure on it. I looked at the small basement window and saw all the little cuts covering my body and the leaves and twigs in my hair. I shrugged it off and limped down the road to Soda's place. He can help me and figure out who's hurting Dally inside the house. I cried a little too because of how bad I looked and how bad I was hurting.

The Outsiders' Sistersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें