chapter 8

I hummed to myself, beginning to straighten my hair and I turned some music on, trying to hurry up. Harry was picking me up in half an hour so I needed to be ready. I finished with my hair and put part of if back in a bun, taking loose strands out. I started doing my makeup and kept it light, not wanting to look like I was trying too hard. I left the bathroom and went to my room to change, putting on some ripped jeans. As I jumped around, getting them over my hips, I looked up and noticed Harry watching me from his room, an amused look on his face. I felt my cheeks flush and I flipped him off, closing my blinds, watching him laugh. 

I tugged on a long sleeve t-shirt and and stepped into my Converse, ready to go get something to eat. I got all my stuff and jogged down the steps, going into the kitchen. I noticed Quinn fixing something and I plopped down at the counter, offering a smile and a good morning. She cocked an eyebrow at me and flipped a pancake that was on the stove. 

"Somebody's happy." Quinn mused as she put the pancake on a plate and I shrugged, taking a bite. 

"I have no clue what you're talking about." I joked and Quinn laughed, leaning against the counter in front of me. 

"I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with that Styles boy." She said and I felt my breath hitch. How did she know? I threw the condom away. "Don't worry. I won't tell your dad." 

"Thanks." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up. "How do you know him?" 

"When he used to let Rex out, he would talk to me for a while. Nice young man." I nodded and finished off my pancake, going to clean my plate off. 

I thanked Quinn for breakfast after seeing Harry's car outside and I got my bag, leaving the house. I shut the door behind me and slipped my jacket on, walking to Harry's car. I climbed in the passenger seat and he immediately leaned over to kiss me, making me smile a little. I sat back and put on my seat belt, setting my bag by my feet. Harry pulled away from the house and made his way towards the school turning the heat up. 

"How was the rest of your weekend?" Harry asked and I shrugged, toying with my sweater sleeves. 

"Fine. What about you?" I wondered and he shrugged too. 

"I slept. Iced my back." He smirked and I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit. "How did you cover your neck up?" 

"Lots of makeup." I said and he laughed, turning into the school parking lot. "My brother yelled at me over face time because of it." 

"Oh my god." Harry bust out laughing and parked as I frowned over at him. "What did you tell him?" 

"That he shouldn't worry about it." I laughed and he leaned his head back on the seat, looking over at me. 

Harry and I made random conversation as we sat in his car and soon enough, it was time to go inside since the bell was gonna ring in a few minutes. We walked in and he intertwined our fingers, making my cheeks heat up. We went to my locker and Harry said he would see me next period. I nodded and told him goodbye, opening my locker. Immediately, there were hands on my back, making me jump and turn around. 

"Tell me everything. Now." Louis stated, over dramatically, and I laughed, taking my jacket off. 

"Not much to tell." I shrugged and got my books out, hanging my bag up and he rolled his eyes, walking next to me as we went towards first period. 

"Okay, Harry won't say anything and you won't say anything. You guys suck." He said and I laughed, sitting down in my seat. "Are you two a thing now or something?" 

"I guess." I shrugged and he sat down, turning around to face me. 

"I swear, Sam, if neither of you tell me by the end of the day, I will not hesitate to punch you." He pointed at me and I laughed, getting my notebook out.