chapter 46

"Babe." Harry grunted into the pillow, not moving his head. "Baby, you gotta get up." I said quietly, brushing the hair back from his eyes. 

"I don't want to." He mumbled, peeking an eye open. 

"I made you breakfast." I bribed, continuing to comb my fingers through his hair. 

"Pancakes?" He finally looked at me and I smiled a bit, nodding. "With chocolate chips?" 

"Yepp." Harry shot me a sleepy smile and sat up, pushing his hair back. 

I climbed off of the bed and watched Harry toss his long hair into a messy bun on the back of his head, rubbing his eyes a moment later. He pulled some running shorts up his legs and followed me down the hallway to the kitchen, attempting to kiss my neck on the way. I laughed and pushed him away from me, getting plates from the cabinet. 

"Gemma is watching Jackson for the day and Liam and Aria wanted him to say with them tonight after dinner." I piped up, putting the pancakes on the plates and getting out syrup. 

"So I get you to myself all day and night?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. 

"Yes." I smiled, turning around and handing him a plate. "Happy birthday." 

"Thank ya, babe." He smiled, ducking his head to kiss me. 

We both sat down at the counter and started eating in a comfortable silence, Harry cracking the occasional joke that would almost make me snort out my milk. Harry laughed at me and shoved a bite of pancake in his mouth, swallowing it in record time. I finished half of my pancakes and Harry ate the rest of mine, me taking our plates to the sink. 

"So what is the plan for today?" Harry asked, coming around and hopping up onto the counter. 

"Whatever you want to do. It's your day." I shrugged, rinsing our dishes off. 

"You." He smirked, letting me step in between his legs. 

"Hmm, I think we can make that happen." I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me, holding my cheeks in his large hands. "C'mon." 

~~~~~~~~

I groaned to myself as the alarm went off and Harry pulled me back to his chest, mumbling incoherent words in my neck. Harry reached over my body and turned the clock off, nuzzling his nose in my bare shoulder. I kept my eyes closed and took a deep breath, knowing we had to get up soon if we were gonna be at dinner on time. 

"Wanna shower?" He mumbled and I nodded, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

I managed to pull myself up from the bed and Harry got up too, running a hand through his messy hair. I walked to the bathroom, not bothering to put clothes on, and turned the shower on, feeling arms around my waist a moment later. Harry pressed a kiss to the side of my neck and I momentarily closed my eyes, leaning back into his hold. We stepped into the shower after a minute and I was immediately pressed up against the cold tile wall. 

I laughed a little and Harry smiled, ducking his head to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and he trailed his hands down to my butt, squeezing the pale skin. I gasped into the kiss as he rubbed his crotch against mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth. Harry hooked his arms under my thighs and picked me up, allowing me to put my legs around his hips. 

I let my head fall back onto the wall as he quickly slipped into me, a groan falling from his swollen lips. I closed my eyes and Harry held me up, creating a quick pace that caused a moan to leave my throat. Harry started kissing my neck and I whimpered his name when he pulled all the way out and pushed back in harshly. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he smirked against my skin, quickly moving in and out of me.