chapter 37

"Shit." Harry mumbled to himself as he attempted to get out the window. 

I giggled and he leaned up to kiss me once he was in the fire escape, assuring me that he would see me to tonight. I went back inside and shut the window just in time for Aria, Sarah and Gemma to come busting into the bedroom. I let out a breath and they cocked an eyebrow at me since I was probably flushed. I shook it off and discreetly locked the window, going to put shoes on. 

We left the apartment and headed towards the nail salon, the girls talking about some breakfast place we were going to afterwards. I sat in the salon chair once we got there and put my hands on the table, telling the woman to just do a a pale pink color on acrylics. The girls were getting french tips but I stuck to one color, watching her apply the fake nails. She trimmed them down to where they weren't so long and made conversation with the girls as we all got our nails done. 

I leaned back in my seat and stared down at my nails, slightly spacing out as I watched her use the tool to make it even. The lady finished after a bit and we went up front to pay, leaving to go to brunch. This is gonna be a long day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright what do we want today?" Jenna asked, sitting down in front of me. 

I showed her a picture on my phone of the makeup that I wanted and she nodded, grabbing her makeup bag. She did the foundation and concealer, pinning my hair back so that I wouldn't mess it up. She made me do fish lips and dabbed on the white powder on my cheeks and jaw line. I closed my eyes as she started doing the eye makeup and tried to keep my eyes from twitching. 

Jenna brushed the white powder off and did my eyeliner, making sure it wasn't as heavy as I normally do it. I didn't want to look like the princess of darkness today. She did my mascara and curled the lashes, making sure they looked long. My makeup was done so she unclipped my hair and turned me around so I could look in the mirror. 

"It looks really good. Thanks." I smiled. 

"I'll put the lipstick on after you get your dress on so it doesn't mess up." I nodded and gave Jenna a hug, getting up from my chair. 

Sarah pulled my dress out of the bag and her and I went into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. I stripped out of my tank top and leggings, grabbing the strapless bra and matching underwear from my bag. Sarah snickered at me and I flipped her off, making sure the bra was up all the way. I unbuttoned the dress and stepped into it, holding it up to my chest while Sarah buttoned it up. I sighed in relief when it fit perfectly and straightened out the sleeves, turning around. 

"Does it look okay?" I asked and Sarah smiled, nodding. 

We left the bathroom and I sat in my chair to put on my blue heels. I strapped them up and made sure none of the bands were twisted before standing up. All the girls put their bridesmaid dresses on and I smiled at the matching gray dresses. Sarah stood behind me and put the veil in my hair, straightening it out to where it hit the floor. I clasped the necklace from Anne on and and smiled to myself in the mirror. 

"Borrowed is the necklace, old is my mom's veil, new is the dress and blue is the shoes." I mumbled to myself, checking everything off. 

"Can I come in?" I heard Landon in the hallway and I nodded so Sarah went and opened the door. "Hey, sissy boo." 

"What's up?" I asked as he tugged me into a side hug. 

"You ready?" He asked as I fixed his bow tie and I nodded, smiling a bit. "Harry definitely is. He literally checks the time every two seconds." I laughed and Gemma rolled her eyes, leaving the room with Anne to go talk to Harry.