chapter 38

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are beginning our descent into Punta Cana. We hope you enjoyed your flight and please stay seated until the plane comes to a full stop." 

I lifted my head off of Harry's shoulder at the sound of the announcement and rubbed my eyes, looking up to see him still asleep. I put my head back on his shoulder since we wouldn't be landing for another twenty minutes and closed my eyes, trying to go back to sleep. Harry stirred and then his head was on top of mine. I smiled a little and opened my eyes, looking down to see Harry fumbling with the ring on my left hand. 

"Did you sleep good?" I asked, knowing that he hated planes, and Harry nodded. 

"What about you?" He wondered and I nodded, sighing in content. 

After a bit, the plane landed and came to a stop. We stood up and grabbed our bags from the overhead, neither of us wanting to have to pay for suitcases. I put my bag over my shoulder and Harry grabbed my hand, tugging me close to him as we tried to find the rental car place. I took Spanish all of high school and it was my minor in college so I could easily read the signs. We walked outside and found the car place, Harry paying for it. We decided to get a jeep and I drove, putting the address of our hotel in the maps. 

I finally pulled into the hotel and found a parking spot, shutting the car off. We grabbed our bags and headed inside, checking in and getting room keys. I carried my bag as we walked to the elevator and we went up, eventually getting to the fourth floor. We found our room and went inside, Harry immediately falling onto the bed. I laughed and followed suit, looking over at him with a smile. 

"We're married." He smiled and, rolled onto his side, holding himself up with his elbow. "And we're on our honeymoon. Which means we can do whatever we want for a whole week." 

"I know. I'm excited." I said and he moved himself to hover above me. 

"Do you wanna hang out in here for the rest of the day before dinner or go to the beach?" 

"I mean, we're already in here. Might as well stay." I mumbled and he laughed, leaning down to kiss me. 

"I quite like that answer, babe." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, fuck." Harry mumbled, digging his fingers into my hips. 

I smirked and continued to move up and down on top of him, my stomach tightening up. Harry put his arms around me and rolled us over, holding himself up on top of me. I leaned my head back and drug my nails down his back, pulling him in at a deeper angle when I bent my knees. I moaned and Harry attached his lips to the swell of my breast, biting down and leaving a mark. I knew I was close and I tangled my fingers in his hair, wrapping my legs around his waist. Harry quickened his pace and his movements became sloppier so I knew he was close like me. 

"Harry, oh my god." I whimpered and he smirked, kissing me. 

He stopped pushing into me and I moaned, finally finishing. He released inside of me and I kissed him again, letting him work us through our orgasms. He pulled out after a few minutes and laid down next to me, his chest heaving up and down. I tried to catch my breath and I looked over to see Harry smiling, a sheen sweat on his forehead and chest. I got up and went to use the bathroom, not bothering to put clothes on. 

I went back to the bedroom and Harry was getting out of bed. He put his long hair into a bun and stood up, grabbing some boxers. I grabbed a bra and underwear and put them on, smiling to myself when hands were on my waist and lips were on my neck. I turned around and Harry ducked down to press his lips to mine, his hands holding the sides of my neck. I held onto his torso and he deepened the kiss, brushing his thumbs across my cheeks.