chapter 33

6 months later

"Samantha Jane Anderson, Art and Business."

I walked across the stage to shake hands with the dean of the college and smiled when I heard Landon, Sarah and Harry cheering. I got my picture taken like everyone else and went back to my seat, making sure my red gown wasn't riding up as I sat. I looked up around the big auditorium and noticed Harry waving at me. I smiled and looked back to the front, watching people cross the stage.

Soon enough, the ceremony was over so I stood up. I decided not to throw my cap, not wanting to bother to try and find it later. Everyone cheered and we filed out of the main area, going to find loved ones. I headed towards the fountain that I was gonna meet everyone at and smiled at the sight of everyone. I walked over and was immediately pulled into many hugs, me struggling with Sarah's baby bump.

"Mom would be really proud of you." Landon whispered to me as he hugged me and I smiled, nodding.

"Picture time." Sarah squealed and I laughed.

She took one of me with Landon and then with Harry. We found someone to take a picture of the four of us, along with Michael and I bounced him in my arms, making him giggle. The area around the auditorium started clearing out so we began walking to our cars, trying to figure out a good place to eat.

"Pick wherever you want. It's my treat." Landon said and I rolled my eyes, taking the cap off of my head.

We decided on a small steak place that was by Harry and I's apartment and I climbed into Harry's car, finally being able to take a deep breath. He gave me a small kiss and I smiled against him lips, pulling back a moment later. I leaned back in my seat and hummed along to the radio, watching the city pass by.

"Anything special planned tonight?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"I was gonna burn my papers." I laughed and he smiled.

We got to the restaurant, Landon and Sarah already at a table since their car was in the parking lot. Harry stopped me before I could got out of the car and kissed me before I could ask him what he was doing. He pulled me close to him across the center console and I wrapped my arms around him, tangling my fingers in his now short hair.

"We should probably go inside." I whispered against his lips and Harry pouted, pulling away from me. "C'mon."

I laughed at Harry and we got out of the car. I unzipped the graduation gown and sat it in the car, laughing as Harry wolf whistled at me. I fixed the bottom of my short dress and made sure that nothing was showing. We went inside and I sat down across from Sarah, smiling when Harry grabbed my hand under the table.

"Have you guys picked a date yet?" Landon asked, sipping on his beer and I nodded, scanning the menu.

"December 12th." Harry said and they both nodded, telling us that they would clear their schedules.

"We're sending out invitations by the end of the week and Sarah and I are going dress shopping tomorrow." I said, making Sarah smile.

"I'm so excited." She squealed and I laughed, nodding in agreement.

"If you guys put off buying a tux, I will kill you both." I pointed at Harry and Landon and they laughed, rolling their eyes.

"Babe, we've got it covered." Harry assured me and I sent him a small glare.

We ordered lunch and I made faces at Michael while we waited. I adored Michael. Harry let go of my hand and moved it to my thigh, making me look over at him. Harry was just talking to Landon, not seeming to care. Once our food arrived, I dug in, beyond hungry. I had to be at the graduation early to get everything together and I forgot to grab breakfast.