chapter 12

"Are you sure about this?" Aria asked as she parked in front of the clinic and I took a deep breath, nodding. 

I stayed silent as we walked inside and I handed the woman up front my papers that I had filled out, getting a clip board with other things to fill out. I sat down and started writing in the information. I signed the bottom and took it back up to the front with the check I had written and the put it away with a file, sending me a look. I went to sit back down and my leg shook out of nervousness. 

"You okay?" Aria wondered and I nodded, leaning my head back on the wall. 

"Do you think I'm making a bad decision?" I replied quietly and she shrugged. 

"I think that you don't have any other options." She said and I sighed. "High schoolers can't raise babies." 

"Harry is going to hate me if he finds out." I whispered and she grabbed my hand. 

"Well, I won't tell him." 

The nurse called me back and Aria followed me. They gave me a gown and I changed into it, putting my hair up into a bun. I laid down on the bed and Aria held my hand while they put the IV in my arm. My body became numb and I squeezed my eyes shut when they put my legs up on the things. 

"Alright, Ms. Anderson, if you feel anything let me know." The doctor said and I nodded, lying my head back. "You feeling alright?" 

"I'm fine." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey, are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Quinn asked and I shook my head, staring down at my homework. 

"'M not hungry." I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. 

"Alright, well call me if you need anything." She said and rubbed my shoulder before grabbing her things and leaving. 

I continued working on my homework and I sipped on my water, tossing the bottle in the trash after it was empty. I finished after a bit and put my stuff back in my bag, putting it by the door. I went into the living room and plopped down on the couch, turning the TV on. I put on Netflix and started watching some random show, curling up on the couch. I draped a blanket over my shoulders and tugged my knees to my chest, putting my head in my hand. 

I began drifting off and opened my eyes when the front door opened. Dad walked in and looked at me before heading down the hall and to his room. I heard the door shut and then after a few minutes, he came back out with different clothes on and a duffel bag. He sat some bills on the coffee table and told me he was leaving before heading out again. I closed my eyes and rubbed up and down my face, trying to actually wake up. 

I sat up and went to the kitchen to get an apple. I took a bite and walked up to my room, shutting the door behind me. I looked to see Harry waving at me from him room. I weakly smiled and shut my blinds, going to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and turned the shower on, taking a look in the mirror. I looked like shit. I turned away and got into the shower, letting the hot water fall over me. 

Tears filled my eyes when I looked down at my stomach and I closed my eyes, sitting down on the floor of the shower. I tugged my knees to my chest and more tears filled my eyes, slowly trickling down my cheeks. I let out a choked sob and covered my mouth, trying to stop crying. I felt like I could barely breath and I wrapped my arms around myself, attempting to calm myself down. I let out a strangled breath and curled into myself, bawling my eyes out. I haven't cried like this since my mom died. 

I pulled myself up from the floor and started washing my hair, ready to just go to bed and sleep the pain away. As I scrubbed my body, my cries never ceased. Everything hurt and I didn't know what to do. Just as I was about to get out, bile was making its way up my throat. I pulled the shower curtain back and leaned down, clutching the side of the toilet as I threw up. I finished and reached behind me, turning the water off. I wrapped a towel around my body and shakily stood up, finally catching my breath.