chapter 30

"Can you slow down for a minute?" I asked Harry, reaching over and grabbing his forearm.

Harry shot me a concerned look and I gulped, watching the familiar street come into view. I took deep breaths, trying to chill out. Harry slowly turned down the street and my nerves went up to a hundred as he got closer to his mum's house. I didn't want to see the place that I lived in. It made me feel sick to my stomach when I saw the house that pretty much ruined my life. I turned away and sent Harry a shaky smile when he pulled into his driveway.

"You okay?" He wondered and I nodded, taking a long breath.

We got out of his car and grabbed our bags, heading to the front door. I gripped Harry's hand in mine when he rang the doorbell and soon enough, Gemma opened the door, squealing. She tugged Harry into a hug and he laughed, squeezing his sister tight. I smiled at the sight and she hugged me next, stepping aside so that we could go inside. Anne and Robin came down the stairs and hugged us both, Anne claiming that she missed me.

"Honey, now that Liam is getting married, it's your turn." Anne said and Harry actually choked on his tea, me doing the same. "I'm gonna be too old before I get grand kids."

"Mum." Harry said, sending her a look and she snickered at him.

"What? I'm just saying. You two won't be young forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh! You look so pretty." I smiled, hugging Aria as she stepped out of the bathroom with her dress on.

"Thanks girly."

I went into the bathroom with Jenna so we could help each other zip our dresses. I stepped into the light blue long dress and turned around so that she could zip it up. I made sure that my hair and makeup was still in place before leaving with Jenna. We sat down on the hotel bed and strapped on the black heels, making sure that I wouldn't fall.

"Okay, we have to walk in ten minutes so we should probably head down." I nodded at Aria and we helped her up since her dress was so big.

We all went to the elevator and I swear, Aria did not stop smiling once. We got to the lobby and started walking down to the reception hall. I saw the Louis and Harry by the door, along with Aria's dad, fixing each others boutineers. We went up and I smiled at Harry, seeing his mouth fall open as he looked me up and down.

"Chin up, buddy." Aria snickered at Harry and I stifled my laughs, fumbling with one of the flowers in the bouquet I was holding.

"Everyone ready?" The wedding planner asked and we all nodded, getting in position.

I hooked my arm with Harry's and we stood behind Louis and Jenna. We waited until the music started until going down the aisle to stand in the front of the room. I watched as Aria made her way down the aisle with her dad and Liam was already crying. Them two were freaking adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed to myself, leaning my head on Harry's shoulder, as Liam took the garter off of Aria. Aria jumped in her chair and Harry tried to conceal his laughs in my neck since his entire head was up her dress. I took a sip of my wine and Harry finished off his beer, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled a bit and pulled away a moment later, watching him smile.

"This better be you two in a while." Louis came up to us and Harry and I rolled our eyes at how drunk he was. "Sam, do you have any pretty American friends that you can set me up with?"

"I thought you were dating that girl from high school." I said, cocking an eyebrow.

"No. She said I was too loud." Louis laughed and I couldn't help the snort that escaped me.