chapter 28

"No," Harry mumbled into my neck as my alarm went off and I whined, burying my face in his chest. 

I reached over and grabbed my phone, shutting the alarm off, sighing in content when it was silent again. Harry tugged me closer and let out a deep breath, lightly blowing my hair onto my cheek. I closed my eyes and pulled the covers up to my chest, wanting to just go back to sleep. All of the sudden, Harry's phone started ringing and he groaned again, lying back onto the bed, rubbing his eyes. 

"Hello?" He mumbled into his phone, pulling me back up against his body. "Dude, shut the fuck up. It is seven in the morning here." 

Harry listened to whoever it was before hanging up, mumbling that it was Louis. I laughed a little and snuggled back up to him, resting my head on his tattooed chest. We were up until three and I was sufficiently exhausted. I smiled as Harry put an arm around my waist and tugged me to where I was halfway lying on his body. I let out a content sigh and traced a random tattoo, my eyes beginning to droop. 

"What time do we have to be at Landon's?" Harry mumbled and I hummed. 

"Five." I whispered, closing my eyes. 

"Goodnight." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed a wash cloth, running it under the warm water. I washed my face off and took a deep breath, feeling ten times better just from one simple action. I put my hair in a braid and went to my room to change clothes, rummaging through my drawers. I put on a pair of leggings and a random t-shirt, not really caring what I looked like right now. I wasn't about to get baby throw up on a cute shirt. 

Harry texted me and told me that he was leaving his apartment and would be over in a bit. I put on some Converse and went to the living room, plopping down on the couch. I began studying for a final that I had next week and only stopped when there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Harry in sweatpants and a t-shirt. I grabbed all of my books and homework stuff before going out to his car with him, getting in the passenger seat. 

"What are we even supposed to do with a baby?" Harry asked and I shrugged. 

"I was hoping you would know." I laughed a little and Harry smiled, grabbing my hand across the center console. 

We eventually got to Landon and Sarah's house and Harry parked on the street, getting out. He intertwined our fingers after I had grabbed my things from the backseat and we walked up to the front door, me ringing the bell. There were footsteps and then a crash and few curse words, making me laugh to myself, figuring Landon had fallen over something. He soon opened the door with flushed cheeks and I laughed a bit. 

"Well, look at you two lovebirds." Landon jokingly said and I smiled, stepping inside, Harry trailing behind me. "Ready for hell?"

"Always am." I confirmed and he laughed, leading me into the living room where Michael was bouncing in his seat, watching a random kids show on TV. 

Sarah came down the stairs a few minutes later, trying to get her heels on and she took a deep breath, straightening her dress out. They left a few minutes later and Harry turned to me with a small smile, his gaze falling on Michael. I looked at him with a scared look, realizing that we were responsible for a tiny human for four hours. Shit. 

"Babies freak me out." I mumbled as we sat on the couch and Harry laughed, putting an arm around my shoulders. 

"Do we just watch him?" Harry whispered, as if Michael could hear us. 

"Sarah said they fed him a while ago and he would fall asleep at like six or seven." I said, reading the text she had sent me a moment ago. "Okay, it can't be that hard, can it? He's just a baby."