chapter 27

"Fuck," Harry mumbled to himself, almost dropping a box and I laughed a little, holding the door open for him. 

I went out to my car and helped carry in boxes, setting some in the living room, others in the bedroom. Harry and I started unpacking his stuff, me making the bed while he got out his clothes in the closet. I fixed the pillows and sat down, looking up at Harry while he hung up shirts. I helped him do that and yawned, trying to keep my eyes open. I went to the airport to pick Harry up, but his flight got delayed so I was sitting around for three hours in the empty airport at two in the morning. 

"Tired?" Harry asked and I nodded, folding up the empty box. "How about we nap after this?" 

"Sounds good." I mumbled, hanging up more clothes. "Damn, you have a lot of clothes." 

"Just more t-shirts for you to steal." Harry laughed and I smiled, shrugging. 

Harry and I finished unpacking most of his stuff so he took boxes to the kitchen, coming back and plopping down on the king sized bed. I smiled a little and kicked my shoes off, getting under the covers with him. Harry wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, tangling our legs together. I knew he was tired because he never sleeps on planes and there were huge dark circles under his eyes. He smiled down at me and I leaned up to kiss him quickly. 

"I'm glad I moved here." Harry whispered and I nodded in agreement. "Now we can be together for ever and ever." I laughed at his fake accent and buried my face in his chest. 

"You're a handful, Styles." I mumbled, peering up at him and he laughed, pushing the hair out of his face. 

The day after the gallery, I broke up with Andrew. I didn't tell him about Harry, not wanting to hurt him even more. It's been a couple months since then and Harry finally found a place for his bakery and an apartment that he could afford. We were still gonna be living at our own places in case things were to go bad and I didn't want to move too fast. I was glad he was here, though. 

Harry has changed a lot in the past four years. His hair was obviously a lot longer and his jaw line a bit more defined. He has worked out a lot, I'm guessing, because of how much muscle he has and the way his abs are more noticeable than when we were in high school. To say he looked hott would be an understatement. I guess Harry noticed me staring because he smirked down at me. 

"Staring isn't very nice." He mumbled and I laughed a little. 

"You're nice to look at." I shrugged and Harry laughed, putting his hair in a bun. "I'm gonna braid your hair someday while you're sleeping." 

"Gemma did it the other day. It actually looked pretty good." He said and I smiled, toying with a loose curl. "Are you working today?" 

"Yeah, but not until four." I said, thinking about the wedding I had to photograph. "Do you need any help with the bakery?" 

"I mean, if you want to help." Harry stated, dramatically, and I rolled my eyes. "I was gonna go in and paint and go to the store." 

I nodded and closed my eyes after watching Harry yawn. He hummed and pressed a kiss to my forehead before resting his chin on top of my head. I nuzzled my nose in his collar bones and slung an arm across his torso, taking a deep breath. It was only eight in the morning, but we were both tired. I was ready to go to sleep for a while. 

~~~~~~~~

"Alright, if I could just get you all to line up." I said, positioning the groomsmen. 

They all unbuttoned their shirts and revealed the superhero t-shirts, making me laugh a little. The groom had Superman and I took a few pictures, getting candids as they laughed. I put the bridesmaids in place and took more pictures, letting them go when the bride and groom came. The amount of pictures I took was crazy and it was because of the bride who wanted a million. I mean, she was paying me a bunch, so it was worth it.