chapter 25

I pulled out of the parking lot of the reception hall and plugged my phone up to put on some music, focusing on the road. I stopped at a light and sighed to myself, becoming tired all of the sudden. I started towards Landon's house and eventually got there, parking in the garage. I shut my car off and decided to leave all of their gifts in the trunk until tomorrow. I didn't feel like carrying them all in tonight. 

I grabbed my phone and clutch, getting out of my car. I held onto the side and bent down to get my heels off, stumbling a bit. I took a deep breath and shut the garage door, going inside the quiet house. I sat my stuff down on the counter and rubbed under my eyes, ready to get this dress off. I heard a noise in my room and I felt my heart begin to race as I picked up my phone, ready to call the police. I slowly headed down the hallway and stopped at my room, pushing the door open. 

"Harry?" I asked, barely believing my eyes. 

Harry turned around and a huge smile broke out on his face at the sight of me. All of the sudden, I was pulled towards him and he lifted me off of the ground, me wrapping my legs around him. Harry held me so tight and I buried my face in his shoulder, gripping him for dear life. I got back on my feet and Harry ducked his head, pressing his lips to mine. I sighed in content and put my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. 

"What are you doing here?" I breathed out, pulling away and he smiled, holding my cheeks in his large hands. 

"Coachella starts in a few days so I decided to come early. They're all meeting us there." He explained and I smiled the biggest I have in a long time. 

"I thought your mom wasn't gonna let you." I said and he smiled, kissing me again. 

"I wanted to surprise you." 

I just nodded and kissed him again, closing my eyes. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled him close to me, tangling my fingers in his curly hair. We stumbled backwards and to my bed and Harry hovered above me, his knee in between my legs. I could never get tired of kissing him. 

"I love you." Harry whispered and I smiled, pushing the hair back from his eyes. 

"I love you, too, Haz." Harry flopped down on the bed next to me and looked over me, making me smile. 

"I was gonna come to the wedding but my flight got delayed." Harry mumbled and I nodded, moving to lay on my side to face him. 

I eventually got up from the bed to change out of my dress and grabbed some clothes, going to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. I couldn't believe he was here. I quickly changed and brushed my teeth, wiping all of my makeup off since it was so heavy. I left the bathroom and went back out to see Harry under the covers of my bed, only in his boxers. 

I shut all of the lights off and climbed under the covers, laughing as Harry pulled me closer. I fixed the pillows under my head and scooted closer, smiling as he trapped me against him with his leg. I slung an arm across his torso and took a deep breath. Just the scent of Harry could make me feel better in an instant. 

"How did you convince Landon to let you stay here?" I wondered, thinking about it and Harry smiled. 

"I said that everyone else was coming the same time I was and that we would all be here." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. 

"You're awful." I mumbled with a laugh and he smiled, slipping his hand up my shirt to draw designs on my skin. "Do you want to sleep tomorrow or be a tourist?" 

"We'll figure that out in the morning." He said, a yawn cutting him off and I laughed a bit, looking up at him, propping my chin up on his chest. "What?"