chapter 21

"Babe," I hummed and Harry laughed a little. "It's time to get up."

I nodded and opened my eyes, seeing Harry staring down at me. I buried my face in his chest before sitting up and Harry smiled. I rubbed my eyes and dug around in my bag before finding what I was gonna wear for the day. I grabbed some jean shorts and a long sleeve black shirt that didn't cover my shoulders. I found a black bralet and got up, walking out of the tent. I found Aria and we went to the bathrooms to get ready.

I changed clothes and brushed my teeth, washing my face off. I put on eyeliner and mascara, knowing that I would sweat foundation off. I put my hair in two french braids, tugging loose strands out. Aria made me put on dark eyeshadow and I laughed a little at her scandalous outfit. We left the bathrooms and found the boys, Harry's mouth falling open when he saw me. I avoided his gaze and got my phone and wallet, following Harry.

Harry held me hand while we went to the main stage where One Republic would be. We found a spot near the stage and we all hung out, waiting for them to start. I leaned back against Harry as he wrapped his arms around me and he pressed a kiss to the side of my neck, making me smile. After a while, the came on stage and I perked up, smiling. I loved One Republic.

Harry and I danced and sang to the music, him holding my hips the entire time. As the concert ended, I frowned, slouching my shoulders. It was already about noon so we all decided to find something to eat. Harry wrapped an arm around me while we walked and I rested my head on his shoulder, watching him laugh at something Louis said. We eventually found a place to eat and I had to sit on Harry's lap since there weren't enough seats. I tried to move off of him as much as I could, not wanting to crush him.

"Quit." Harry mumbled and I turned my head. "You aren't gonna hurt me."

"I'm too heavy." I said to him and he rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No you aren't. You're perfect." He replied and I almost said something but he put a hand over my mouth. "Stop talking, babe."

I nodded and he removed his hand, taking a bite of his chicken sandwich. I had a few of his fries since we were sharing and Harry forced me to eat, like I was a child. I kept quiet while we ate, feeling Harry watch me the entire time. I got up to go to the bathroom and found one, staring at myself in the mirror. Of course I was skinny. I barely eat. I took a deep breath and went into a stall, staring down at the toilet water.

Tears filled my eyes as I knelt down and it took a minute before I shoved two fingers down my throat. I hit my gag reflex multiple times before bile was coming up my throat. I coughed after it came out and sat back on the dirty floor, taking deep breaths. I wiped my mouth with a piece of toilet paper and got up, feeling shaky. I took a deep breath and left the bathroom, sitting back down with everybody.

"You okay? You look pale." Aria asked and I nodded, swallowing hard.

"Yeah, there was a big spider in the bathroom." I laughed it off and they did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's take a walk." Harry whispered to me and I nodded, getting up.

It was already three in the morning, but we've just stayed up talking. We left the tent and Harry intertwined our fingers, pulling me against him as we walked throughout the festival grounds. I smiled a little to myself and we found a little area by the pond. I crossed my legs and leaned my head against Harry's shoulder, closing my eyes after a moment. Harry toyed with my fingers and I looked up at him.

Harry leaned down and kissed me, his hand coming up to cup my cheek. I let my eyes flutter shut and I held onto his forearm, letting him deepen the kiss a minute later. Harry slipped his tongue into my mouth and we started making out. All of the sudden, Harry pushed me back, my back hitting the grass below us. I held onto the back of his neck and he rested his pelvis against mine, his hands gripping onto my waist.