chapter 20

"Sam," I hummed, keeping my eyes closed and Harry lightly laughed, pulling me closer. "I have to go." 

"You're warm, though." I mumbled, snuggling up to him and Harry laughed. 

"I have to go to work." He whispered, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"What time is it?" I finally opened my eyes. 

"Three thirty in the morning." I nodded and closed my eyes again. 

"See you later." I barely got out because I was half asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What time is it?" I mumbled, feeling someone climb in my bed after the window had opened. 

"Eight thirty." Harry whispered and wrapped an arm around me. 

I hummed in response and cuddled up to him, making fists with my hoodie sleeves. Harry tangled our legs together and held me close to him, putting his chin on top of my head. I nuzzled my nose in the space between his neck and collar bones, taking a deep breath. I knew my dad had left because the garage had opened and shut and it was silent downstairs. Usually I could hear papers rustling or footsteps. Nothing today, though. 

I was so tired from everything that has happened in the last week. I didn't care if Harry was wide awake. I was going to cuddle him and sleep. He didn't seem to mind because he tightened his grip on my waist, holding me as close to his chest as he possibly could. I breathed in the familiar scent and he drew patterns on my back underneath my sweatshirt, chills rising to my skin when his cold fingers hit it. He laughed as I shivered a little and I sighed, tugging my covers to my chin. 

"You tired?" Harry whispered and I nodded, my mind swimming. "Anything you wanna do today?" 

"Cuddle you." I mumbled and he let out a laugh, making me smile a bit. 

"You're quite adorable when you're tired." He said quietly and I pinched his waist, making him let out a squeak. 

"I look like a mess when I'm tired." I muttered, finally opening my eyes and looking up at him. 

Harry just laughed and I smiled a little. He leaned down and all of the sudden pressed his lips to mine. I sighed in content because he hasn't kissed me in a week and a half. I reached up and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck while he put his around my waist, holding me close to his body. I pulled away a minute later, not wanting to get caught up and take things too far. 

"I forgot to tell you something last night." Harry hummed in question and I smiled a little. "I love you, too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, are you ready?" Harry asked as I zipped up my duffel bag and I nodded, stepping into my boots. 

We walked downstairs and I grabbed my wallet and phone, getting some money from my book in the living room that I had cut out of. Harry and I walked out and put my bag in his trunk along with his, Aria's, Liam's and Louis's. I climbed in the passenger seat and Louis plugged his phone up to the AUX cord, putting some random playlist on. We pulled out of the driveway and got onto the main road, heading towards the high way. 

We were all practically bouncing in our seats the closer we got to Glastonbury and I tugged my sweater closer to my stomach, leaning back in the seat. I tried to fall asleep, but Louis kept obnoxiously singing lyrics to all of the songs. I groaned and turned around to glare at him, making him laugh and sing louder. Harry stifled a laugh and grabbed my hand across the center console, making me smile a bit. 

"Can you pull over so I can barf for a few minutes?" Louis jokingly gagged and I flipped him off, crossing my legs. 

"You're just jealous." Harry poked his tongue out at Louis and I laughed.