♢2♢

Dean's eyes fluttered open after he was in surgery.

First he didn't really know where he was, everything was dark as he looked outside the window which he directly looked at, it was probably already night.
He looked around the room if there was a clock and soon found one as he looked to the small nightstand next to him.
1am stood on it.
Dean still didn't know where he was, and to be honest, he didn't even know who he was.
'Damn, you can't just forget your own name!' Dean yelled at himself in his thoughts.

There was another bed in this room, on his left side. A women with a brace around her arm lay in the bed.
Dean actually didn't want to wake her up, it would be rude, but he needed to know where the hell he was or otherwise he would go crazy.

Dean pulled the blanket, that was covering him away and wanted to stand up, but then he saw a brace around his left leg.
So he put the blankets over him again and started talking from the place he was.

'Er, excuse me?' Dean said loud enough that she could hear it. Luckily she wasn't sleeping.
She turned around with a book in her hands, Harry Potter The Cursed Child.
She was way younger than Dean, maybe 15 or 16.
'Yes sir?' She asked slightly annoyed.
'I'm sorry, I really didn't want to disturb you.' Dean apologised.
'But, could you say me where we are?' Dean asked embarrassed.
'Seriously? We're in a hospital, idiot.' She answered the last word actually only for herself but Dean heard it.
'Thank you.' Dean answered pissed off.

It was silent for a while.
'In a hospital..' Dean thought. What happened that he was in a hospital, okay of course his leg was broken or something similar, but how did this happen? The bigger question, why can't he remember? He can't even remember his own name.

The girl next to him was already sleeping for an hour now, and Dean thought he should do the same, there will come a doctor or nurse and explains everything to him in the morning, at least he hoped so.

****

'Mr. Ambrose.' A female voice said while shaking Dean.
'Who's mister Ambrose?' Dean mumbled as he opened his eyes.
'What have you said?' The women asked, she was dressed in a white polo shirt and white pants. She had a name tag on which was written 'Nurse; Charlotte' She had long blond hair pulled in a high ponytail.

'I asked, who's Mr. Ambrose?' Dean repeated.
Charlotte's face went into a worried expression.
'You are Mr. Ambrose. The policemen found an ID card in a bag in your car. Don't you remember?' She asked worried.
'No I don't, I mean, which car, what's my first name, what the hell actually happened?' Dean asked a bit rude but the nurse understood his condition.
'Your first name is Dean. You had a car crash, but I'll call the doctor so that he can explain.' She said gently.
Dean was relieved, finally someone who could explain everything to him. And as he thought about it, this man in black said something similar to him.
'Thank you Miss.' Dean said.
'You can call me Charlotte, seems like we will have to share the next few weeks together, since your leg needs to be controlled every day.' She said, frightened a bit, but this was better than being home, in a place where he didn't know anything.

'By the way,' Dean started getting Charlotte's attention back to him after she looked on a writing blog, writing something down.
'Who is this man with the black clothes? I remember him running next to me as I got pushed to the surgery room.' Dean asked. Charlotte smiled.
'You mean the one with long brown hair and a beard?' She asked and Dean nodded.

'He's your doctor.' She said. Dean was confused.
'I know, I've just lost my memory, but isn't a doctor supposed to wear white?' He asked.
'He's different.' She answered which made Dean even more curious.
'What does different mean?' He asked but got interrupted as the door opened.

When you talk about the devil. It was the man Dean was asking about, his doctor. 
'Good morning, drama queen.' He said as he stood in front of the bed of Dean's roommate.
'I'm not a drama queen! I just know how to rate things and when they are getting too dangerous.' She said.
'It's not dangerous when your arm bleeds after I pulled the needle out of it.' The man said really annoyed.
'Actually, the doctors don't even do this, it's something nurses do, but you were the one who wanted a doctor to make it, and still you only complain.' He said rolling his eyes.

Charlotte was really amused and Dean couldn't hide his smirk as well.
After a while of arguing the doctor gazed over to Dean.
Then he looked over to Charlotte, then back to the girl.
'I don't know what's so funny, Charlotte, go get me the pills for this girl.' He said and both Charlotte and Dean immediately stopped smirking. Charlotte stood up and went to the doctor.
'Doctor Rollins, Mr. Ambrose can't remember anything, he didn't even know his own name.' Charlotte said a bit worried again.
'Thank you, Charlotte.' Doctor Rollins said, a worried expression covering his face as he quickly looked over to Dean, then back to the girl.

She was reading again, the yellow book in the hand that wasn't in a brace.
'Didn't thought an arrogant and annoying child like you could've such a good taste in books.' He said as he walked over to Dean's bed, getting a 'Pff' as answer.

He took a chair and sat down next to the bed. His black jeans are really tight in this position.

'So, I've heard you can't remember your name? Well, the name is boring, nothing everyone could remember.
It's Dean.' Doctor Rollins said.
Dean was a bit shocked what an asshole his doctor was, after he was so gentle to Dean as he came as emergency.
'The nurse just told me that.' Dean answered.
'Well, do you remember anything else?' Doctor Rollins asked not really interested, at least it seemed like this.
'No I don't, the only thing I remember is you smiling down at me, trying to be nice to me. But it seems like you aren't.' Dean answered rudely.
Doctor Rollins was a bit surprised and raised an eyebrow at Dean.
'Oh, no one before had the manner to talk to me like this in our first conversation.
I like that.'
He answered and smirked.

Dean was annoyed of his presence and he really wished he had an other doctor, but oh well, better an asshole than no one, right?

'Am I going to get painkillers? My leg and head is hurting.' Dean asked, only wanting to get rid of him.
'Since when does it hurt?' Doctor Rollins asked.
'My leg since I woke up and my head since I've startet talking with you.' Dean answered, getting a mean look from his doctor.

Doctor Rollins stood up from his place looking down at Dean's leg.
'Well, I'll get you something, but first..' He started and pulled Dean's leg up a bit, only to drop it again which caused Dean a bit pain, but he tried to hide it with a disinterested expression on his face.
'Looks like you don't have enough strength to hold it up, we will have to work on that.' He said.
Dean replied with a smirk.
Doctor Rollins shook his head and smirked. Then he left the room again.

'He's an asshole.' The girl said. And Dean agreed with her in his thoughts.

<><><><><>

AN// Time for some questions :)

What do you think about doctor Rollins?

What would you do if you just forgot everything?

Tbh, I don't know. I think I'd cry if I forgot everything, I mean every memory of my family or friends would be just away..