51

Seth hadn't slept the whole night, but as he noticed that Bella and Orton woke up he pretended that he was still sleeping.
Over the night he thought about words he could say to Nikki but now as the time finally came, his head was empty.

Seth didn't even notice how the door opened and a man walked in.
'Good Morning! We'll make the 2nd tests.. wait, he's still asleep? Then he's gonna be the last one.' And Seth frightened slightly as he heard him speaking, but he knew that voice, it was AJ. Great.

Seth slowly rolled on his back and sat up, pretending that he really just woke up.
'Morning.' He grumbled and AJ, wearing the bio hazard suit, shot a sad look at him before returning his attention back to Orton.

Seth stretched his arms out and yawned, which was real, he was so tired since he hadn't really slept the past few nights.

After finishing the tests on Randy and Nikki AJ went to Seth.
He didn't say a thing and just looked sad and disappointed at the other one.
'What?' Seth asked slightly annoyed, but he actually knew why AJ was like this.
'Did you really ask? Man, I thought you weren't like this, after you've been hurt by others I didn't think you would ever hurt other people too.' AJ said dryly.
'What do you mean? Who hurt me?' Seth asked, if AJ knew about Saraya it must have been because Dean told him, after all in the last days it really looked like Dean and AJ got on well with each other.

'I'm a doctor, I see people every single day and you are always alone, there are only a few people you talk with, which is common for someone who has been hurt by others in their past.' AJ answered and Seth was kind of relieved that he didn't know about Saraya and that Dean didn't tell him. What AJ just said made total sense.

'Open your mouth.' AJ said and pulled the cotton stick out of the test tube before putting it into Seth's mouth and rubbing it over his inner cheek, then he pulled it out and put it in the test tube again.

'And what was with the part that I hurt people?' Seth asked confused.
'Are you serious right now?' AJ asked and it seemed like he really thought that Seth was joking, but as he saw Seth's face, which was filled with confusion, he shook his head.
'What about Dean? Did you really think he just forgot about all of it now? He loves you. L-o-v-e. He cried, more than once. And yesterday, that was the saddest thing I've ever heard and I don't wanna repeat it because it would break you. I know that you love him too and if you knew what he said, you would want to hurt yourself for being so damn stupid by letting him feel like that and letting him go.' AJ answered which scared Seth.

After all he didn't think Dean would be that effected by everything although AJ often overreacted when it came to sensible topics.
'What was it? What did he say?' Nevertheless Seth was worried and he could slap himself for making Dean feel sad, but then again it was Dean who made him feel sad and hurt in the first place.
'Why should I tell you? To break you? Tear you more apart like you already are because of everything that has happened? No, you don't deserve that, no one does.' AJ said and his voice was cold and a hint of disappointment was in it.
'Please tell me AJ.' Seth said worried, but AJ ignored him and didn't answer.
He stood up and put the stuff on the table he had with him before pushing it out the room and leaving, not saying another word. Seth was worried, was it that bad?

'What should he tell you?' Bella asked and interrupted Seth's thoughts, he looked over at her.
'Don't pretend like you don't know. It was you, wasn't it?' Seth asked and all his fears from earlier were blown away after what AJ just said, but the good and friendly words he thought of were away too.
'Seth? What do you mean?' She asked and had a questioning look on his face, on which Seth sighed heavily.
'You know what I mean, or what else did you talk about with Roman.. Roman Reigns?' Seth added and stuttered before saying Roman's whole name.

Her mimic didn't change, she still looked so confused.
Was it real?
Seth shook his head, what did he think? Why should she do that?
It didn't make sense.

'I'm sorry, that was just the loss of sleep that I had recently.' Seth apologized.
'Well, maybe you sleep a bit then.' She said and stood up from her bed.
'However, the bathroom is mine for the next hour.' She said and went to the bathroom with some clothes she took before heading to the bathroom.
'Bella!!' Randy shouted and Nikki indeed turned around.
'Should have been faster, sweetheart. Now it's too late.' She said and smirked before walking into the bathroom an locking the door behind her.

Randy shook his head before he looked at Seth slightly confused but also curious.
'Seriously. I don't care about you, but what the hell is wrong? You're acting so strange lately, like you've been strange before, but it's different now.
So, this will be like the first time I'll really listen to you, what's your explanation for all this?' He asked.

Seth wanted to answer honest, but didn't, he didn't know which words could explain what he just said, so he didn't try.

'Orton, it's so crazy and confusing for me right now and I've no clue what I should answer on your question because I myself don't know the answer to that.' Seth said, it was the truth, he really had no idea.

And it was killing him.

<><><><><>

One week like oh my gosh I'm so so so so sorry. I hope you all aren't mad at me.

Btw, I love you all even that Valentine's day is over.