15

Dean didn't know how he should make Seth comfortable, how to show him that he's safe of judgment when he was with Dean. Dean would never judge him for anything, but Dean felt like Seth is thinking that way, or was it something else? Dean wasn't sure, but it wasn't the first time he wasn't sure about something.

At 5pm Dean decided to take a nap, so that he wouldn't be as tired as he was the day before when Seth came that late.

Dean slowly woke up as he heard the door, he looked at the alarm and it read 11pm. Dean yawned and held himself up on his elbows. He looked around the dark room until he saw Seth walking up to the bed, he stopped standing right next to Dean.
'You probably want that I make you some space, right?' Dean asked.
'Would be really nice.' Seth answered almost begging for it.
'What would I get?' Dean asked playing his little game with Seth.
'Please, come on, the bed is more comfortable.' Seth said, now really begging for it.
'Alright, I think this should work.' Dean said finally making some space for Seth.
'Thank you.' Seth mumbled as he laid down next to Dean.

'Let's get started.' Seth said, signaling Dean to start asking questions.
'Alright, if you had to describe yourself in 3 words, which would they be?' Dean asked. That was a question Seth couldn't answer with a quest for Dean.
'Listener. Emo. And hot.' Seth answered, the last one made Dean laugh a bit.
'Hey, I don't know why this is funny to you. I'm serious.' Seth said but chuckled afterwards.
'What was the funniest and most embarrassing situation you were in while you were drunk?' Dean asked and snickered a bit afterwards.
Seth made a sound like water drops on a hot cooker.
'That's a funny thing.' Seth said and chuckled.
'Usually I don't get too drunk, that was after what happened then. It was actually the first time I really drunk.' Seth started.
'I was 18 and me, my brother and his girlfriend were in the basement and found multiple bottles of vodka, beer and other alcoholics.
Well, we started drinking and at some point we were so drunk, and Brandon's girlfriend came to the idea 'let's go swim'. My brother and I weren't unimpressed by that and we just went for it.' Seth continued, it first didn't sound too embarrassing, but that was before Dean knew what will come.
'So, we went to the near water park, which was outside so we only had to climb over a small fence, which wasn't too difficult. Well and since we were really drunk we didn't have swim trunks or she a bikini with. Well, we were young and we knew each other for a long time and I always heard them fuck anyway and so we just swum without wearing anything.' Seth then started to snicker.
'I'm so happy that the water park closed a couple of years ago.' Seth said laughing which made Dean more interested.
'Suddenly there was someone pointing with a flashlight at us, we were scare to death. It was the security man that walked around the park, looking for people like us. Well, we instantly went out of the water and tried to calm him down because he was about to call the police. We all three tried to cover ourselves with our hands, because our clothes laid at the other side of the pool. The security man said that he as to report it and that we won't be allowed to come to the water park ever again. And he had to take photos of us to put it on a list for the people who aren't allowed to step into the park. Well, he made these pictures without us pulling on something.' Seth couldn't hold it back anymore and laughed for a couple of minutes until he calmed down again.
'Well, these pictures were the most embarrassing thing ever, we were naked and only covered by our hands and it was pixeled, and everyone could see them because they were hanging out next to the entrance.' Seth again started to laugh and Dean started laughing too.
'You can't be serious.' Dean said laughing.
'Yes I am.' Seth answered.
It took them a while until they calmed down again and Dean went on with asking questions.
'Do you have any tattoos?' Dean asked.
'Yes, I've got two.' Seth answered.
'What are you waiting for, show 'em.' Dean said, and turned the light that was above his bed on.
'But for one I need to pull of my shirt.' Seth warned.
'Where's the problem?' Dean asked.
'I'm just saying.' Seth said as they both sat up and leaned against the headrest.
Seth undid the 2 buttons that were at his wrist on the left side and pulled the sleeve up a bit. After that he turned his arm to Dean, palm up. Dean immediately pulled on Seth's wrist to get a better look.
It was a burning page on which stood: forever. Dean stroke with his thumb over it, it was really nice and Dean really liked it.
'That's awesome. And where's the other one?' Dean asked looking up into Seth's eyes.
'On my back.' Seth said and stood up from the bed.
'Want a little strip show?' Seth asked chuckling.
'Oh yes please.' Dean answered sarcastically and laughing.
Seth smirked a bit and gave Dean a little show, but he didn't mean it too serious, Dean thought.

Seth turned around and first undid the buttons of his shirt and then started to pull it out half way, giving Dean a look at his back, Dean saw a bit of the tattoo Seth had on his upper back.
Dean was slightly attracted by seeing Seth's blank skin.
'You ready for the highlight?' Seth asked chuckling.
'By the way, you're one of the only people that will ever see this. You, my mom, brother, and my bed partners.' Seth added and finally pulled his shirt off. Dean looked at the tattoo, it were 7 Japanese or Chinese signs. Seth sat down on the rim of the bed. Dean traced over it, he felt how Seth's muscles under Dean's touch first tensed, but almost instantly loosen up again.
'What do the signs mean?' Dean asked, his look concentrated on the tattoo as his finger stroke over it.
'The first one means integrity, the second respect, the third courage, the fourth honor, the fifth compassion, the sixth honesty and the seventh loyalty.' Seth explained.
'That's awesome. And it really means something it's not one of these standard tattoos everyone has.' Dean said, still stroking over Seth's warm skin.
'Thanks.' Seth said, he didn't lean away from Dean's touch.

'Doctor Rollins are you- what is happening here?' The door opened showing Nikki behind it, that stupid hoe, never heard of knocking?
Seth immediately jumped up from the bed and put his black shirt on as fast as he could turning his back to Nikki, so that she couldn't see his naked chest as he closed the buttons, but this also meant that Dean had a good look at him, and his body was awesome, he definitely worked out, you don't have such great abs from doing nothing.
'What do you want, Bella?' Seth asked annoyed and angrily.
'I needed to know where Mrs. Maynor's pills are because I couldn't find them, but it looks like you're busy with doing something else.' She said and walked out of the room again.
'There's nothing to be busy with!' Seth yelled after her.
'Sorry, Dean, I need to make that clear. I'll see you tomorrow morning.' He said and motioned a kiss towards Dean, then he literally ran out of the room.

Dean was shocked. Seth shocked him before, but not that much, Dean wasn't even able to say bye or to even wave him. He was like frozen.

<><><><><>

AN//Nikki that stupid bitch. (Actually I like her, but not here XD)
Who knows what could have happened if she didn't come?

Anyways, thanks to twisted_bliss for the name for the patient :) I couldn't find one and thanks for this suggestion!♡