55

Dean didn't have a back or anything else to put his stuff in, but since his stuff was nothing more than an empty wallet and a pair of keys, it wasn't a problem. He got told that the clothes he wore as the accident happened were blood soaked and they weren't able to wash it out.

Dean was now just waiting for a nurse to bring him his release papers, so he could leave. A cab was probably already waiting for him since Roman promised him to say a nurse that they should call one for him for 3 o' clock and it was already 5 past or something.

'This was it.' Dean said desperately, followed by a long sigh. He couldn't remember his life before, and after he remembered that song there was nothing else that came back to him. Maybe it was just luck. Maybe it was because Seth was with him, as Natalya said, when you're with someone you trust and like, your memory can come back easier.

Anyways, the hospital was kinda a safe place for him, and he knew at least some people here, since he needed to find other therapists which didn't work in the hospital, even these guys were taken away from him.
In his new life there was going to be no one, or else these bastards would have looked for him and would have visited him.
And the most important point was Seth, it was a miracle that they found each other, but why did Dean lose him already? Why did he even lose him?

As Dean woke up after the surgery, seeing the little brat next to him in the other bed, not knowing where he was or even who he was, he never, never thought about finding love in his near future, or ever.
Back then, these thoughts weren't even  in his head after interacting with Seth for the first few times, after all he was a fucking asshole.
Thinking back on it Dean now understood Seth's behavior, the other was just scared of getting hurt by anyone, so he built a thick shield around himself.

'You ready?' Dean frightened as he heard the voice behind him, he turned around, seeing that it was Charlotte standing in the doorframe and wearing a warm smile on her lips.
Dean returned the smile, but it wasn't as happy as hers.
'Yeah, could you maybe do me a favour before I leave?' He asked her before she nodded.
'Could you take these clothes and give them.. Dr. Rollins when you see him the next time? I'll really appreciate if you don't ask about it.' Charlotte was a little confused, but nodded as she took the clothes from the bed, where Dean neatly folded them.

'Let's go to my car.' Charlotte said as she opened the door to hold it open for Dean.
'To your car?' Dean asked, he wasn't sure if he heard it correctly.
'Yes to my car. I'm going to drive you to your place, it's gonna be difficult for you to see your place for the first time. I don't want you to go in it alone.' Charlotte answered, her voice as calm as possible.
'Thank you, Charlotte.' Dean said, hugging her with one arm as he hold both crutches with his other.
'No problem.' She chuckled while hugging him back.

Then they left the room and walked out of the building to the parking lot, while everything around him just became a memory.

++++++++++

Seth was still sitting on the cold floor of the bathroom, both Randy and Nikki came and talked with him through the door, but Seth didn't answer, he didn't even really understood them since the sobs coming out of his mouth were louder.

A harsh knock against the door was heard, and again Seth wasn't about to answer, or to listen to Randy or Bella.
'Get your ass outta there.' Seth lifted his head up from his knees, this was whether Bella nor Randy.
'I'm serious Seth. Get out of the room or your last chance slips out of your fingers.' It was Roman, no doubts, and Seth even considered answering.
'Which last chance?' His voice cracked, but he didn't care at all.
He heard the other man sighing behind the door.

'Dean is leaving the hospital, his test was negative and he should have left already before this all happened. I just saw him walking out of his room.'
Tears were still in Seth's eyes as his heart beat faster and faster while he realized that he was losing Dean right now, and once Dean left, he couldn't change it.