♢4♢

Dean woke up in the middle of the night. He went to the toilet in the dark not wanting to wake up Olivia.
Then he laid back down in his bed, but he wasn't able to fall asleep again, so he decided to go out of the room and walked around in the hospital. He didn't walk of course, he had his crutches with him.

He walked past the nurse room and past a few offices until:
'Mr. Ambrose you should go to bed.' Someone said, it sounded like the person was only a few feet away. And of course it was his doctor.
'Don't you go home sometimes?' Dean asked annoyed as the other man walked next to him.
'I was home in the afternoon, but I don't know exactly why you should know.' He answered.
'I don't really care anyway.' Dean answered.
'Why the hell aren't you in your room sleeping?' Doctor Rollins asked.
'I couldn't sleep and wanted out of the room.' Dean answered while going forward followed by his doctor.
'Doesn't mean that you should walk alone through the halls.' His doctor answered.
'You're here, I'm not alone.' Dean answered slightly annoyed.
'But I wouldn't be here actually and then you would be alone.'
'Then come with me, God damn it.' Dean was so annoyed, and actually he didn't want him to come with, but if this was the only way he could get out he accepted it.
'Where do you want to go?'
'Actually I only wanted to walk around, but since you're annoying me I want a smoke.' Dean answered, on which the black dressed man chuckled.
'Don't blame me now for your addiction.' He answered.
'I don't blame you. I don't even know if I smoked before, but I feel the need in it now.' Dean answered as they were finally out of the building and at the smocking area.

It was silent, the only thing you've heard was the lighter as Dean lit his cigarette.
'Damn it.' Dean started quietly that his doctor didn't hear.
'Why don't you wear white clothes like the other doctors?'
'Secret.' Was the only answer Dean got, and Dean rolled his eyes.
'Alright, can I ask you something else?' Dean asked then.
'You already did. But I allow you to ask me another question.' His doctor answered.
Dean rolled his eyes, why I this man so arrogant?
'What's your name? If mine is boring and something no one remembers, what do you have for a special name?' Dean asked.
'I've never said that my name is special. But when I think about it, it's really cool.' His doctor said smiling.
'There's the arrogance back.' Dean whispered to himself.
'And what is it?' Dean asked.
'Well, let's make a game.' His doctor started and Dean rolled his eyes.
'My name has as many letters as yours. The first Letter is the 6th letter of your last name. And the second letter is the same as yours. And the other two letters aren't in your first or last name.' He said.
Dean thought for a while. God was this difficult.
'It starts with S and goes on with E.'
'Sepl?' Dean asked, knowing that this wasn't his name.
'You really think that an Adonis like me is called Sepl? Is this even a name?' His doctor said more in a statement than a question.
'I don't know it.' Dean said putting the cigarette in his mouth.
'Seth, my name his Seth, idiot.' His doctor said.
'Seth.' Dean repeated, it rolled over his tongue like a new word, but he liked how it sounded.
'You still have to call me doctor Rollins, everyone calls me so.' He added.
'Luckily I'm not everyone, Seth.'
His doctor rolled his eyes.
'We should go back, you need to sleep.' He then said.
Dean didn't want to, but he also didn't want to argue with the other man.

He followed the him back into the hospital and to his room.
'By the way, when does this little girl can finally leave the hospital?' Dean asked.
'I'm not allowed to give you information about this, but I know what you mean, I hope the drama queen can leave soon.' Seth answered.
Dean chuckled, even if he didn't like this man, he had the same opinion as Dean about that girl.
'Alright, I'll check on your leg and head tomorrow.' He then said as they stood in front of Dean's room door.

Dean didn't answer and just went in and laid down on his bed again. He still wasn't tired, but he decided to try and sleep.
And an hour later he was sleeping.

<><><><><>

AN// Waking up in the middle of the night in a hospital is probably one of the worst things that can happen, especially if you can't move around like Dean. You just sit in your room, maybe watching TV and then you wait till it's morning, because falling asleep again is almost impossible.

Anyways, thanks for reading/commenting/voting!💙