45

'I'm stuck in this damn room with the people I like the least. Why did this stupid blond have to run down the freaking hallway while there are multi resistant bacteria in the test tubes? That's gonna give a suspense once we're out here. I just hope that he is okay. Why was he on the hallway at 3am? If I was with him he would wait of me or lay in the bed cuddled up to me and- Stop. He hurt me, he betrayed me. He doesn't deserve that I think about him, but I think that I will never stop doing it.'
Seth thought and sighed.

After the patients got brought into the special containment rooms, the doctors and nurses got too, but they had to share a room with three.
And Seth happened to share the room with Nikki and, of course who else should it be, Randy.
Out of all the people on the hallway, he had to share the room with them? With what did he deserve this?

At least there were these curtains over each bed, even that they were transparent, but better than nothing.
Seth also had the luck that his bed stood at the wall and if he lay on his right side he wouldn't see the other two and of course he lay on his right side.

'I still don't know why they put me in a room without an other woman.' Nikki said to Randy who was listening to her while laying his bed.
'You've got Rollins, don't complain.' He answered and chuckled afterwards.
Seth groaned and turned around, he couldn't let that sit on him.

He sat up before glaring at Randy the best he could.
'Wait, who was a whore to finance his medicine education? Well, not me nor Bella since she wasn't smart enough to study.'
Seth felt good after saying that and insulting them both with two sentences, maybe they will leave him alone now.

'What, Randy? You didn't, did you?' Nikki asked shocked, completely ignoring the rest of Seth's answer.
'At least I was even able to attend education.' He answered slightly pissed.
'Ugh, maybe I didn't even want to study? Because I didn't want to become an asshole like most of you doctors!'
'Wrong. You wanted to study, but you weren't good enough.' Seth threw in to the heated argument.

'Look, like I said it. More hair than brain.' Randy added.
'At least I didn't let other people fuck me to pay for my education. Did you enjoy getting fucked by strangers? I bet you did.' She answered.

Seth chuckled to himself, it was mean, but his depressed ass needed some fun and the conversation between these two was just the right thing now to get entertained.

Soon they talked about something else and Seth didn't bother listening to them anymore and lay down on the bed again before turning away from the others.
He was pretty much lost in thoughts and he was tired too. After all it must have been like 4 in the morning right now and he didn't sleep since it happened, so who could blame him?
But he couldn't sleep while thinking, it has always been like this, when there was something on his mind he couldn't sleep.
And Nikki and Randy's talking didn't help too.

He tried to find out about what they were talking right now and that was as he heard someone else who was in the room too.

He turned around and sat up, in front of Nikki's and Randy's beds stood someone wearing a biohazard suit, they overdid it a bit, didn't they?
As he listened closers he realized that it was Tyler Breeze who stood there and explained what happened,  like they were strangers an didn't know it. Hell, Randy was even one of the guys who worked on this project and Breeze should have known that.

'Don't know if you're infected.. everyone is in the containment rooms.. don't know how long it will take.. not allowed to leave the room until you get permission..' that was what Seth understood.
Why didn't he talk loud enough that Seth would understand it too? Was it a secret or did Tyler hate him?

Even that he knew what happened and what was going to follow now, he would have liked to hear it again from someone else.

Eventually Breeze came over to Seth's bed at which Seth was surprised.
'Hello Dr. Rollins. I'm sure you know about everything so that I don't have to repeat it. I just wanted to asked you something, if that's okay.' He said and what? Seth was confused, he didn't know why the heck Tyler was on a small talk level with him because they never chatted with each other before, but Seth wasn't that stubborn and nodded.

'Do you know a patient called Dean Ambrose? He claims to be a friend of yours and to be honest I didn't exactly believe him. And I just wanted to tell you so that you know that there's a-'
Tyler started but Seth cut him off.
'What did he say or want to know?'

The other man looked like he just saw an elephant that was riding a mouse, but the confusion soon left his face again.
'So, you do know him and he isn't just any stalker?' He asked before actually answering Seth's question. Seth only nodded, waiting for the answer to his question.

'He asked if I could ask you how you are and if you're okay and then I should tell him. I thought I would first ask you before-'
'Don't say him a thing. I'm gonna let you get fired if you do.' Seth answered.
It sounded like he was special or like he was the son of the man owning the hospital, but he was Seth Rollins, if he wanted something, he would get it.

'I thought you know him?' Breeze answered, confusion creeping its way back on his face.
'He's a patient, nothing more.' That hurt, it wasn't true and he knew it, but saying these words made him feel bad and it hurt.
Dean was way more than just a patient, but he betrayed him and Dean couldn't erase that day out of history.

'Ehm, okay, then. I'm not gonna tell him anything and when everything is over you two will sort things out yourself. I'm too busy for drama like this.' He said before turning on his heels and heading out of the room.
He acted like a freaking teeny girl, but that didn't matter.

What mattered was the fact that Dean asked someone about Seth.
And what mattered even more was the fact that it hurt so much to say that Dean was just a patient because he clearly wasn't. A normal patient doesn't mess with your feelings.

<><><><><>

I just want to say that I don't have something against Nikki nor Randy. It's just a book.

Also thank you for still sticking with me on this journey. Thank you for reading this book.