Thank You

So, I tagged the book as completed and I wanted to thank you all for this amazing journey.

It's been some awesome months, but I'm also sorry that I haven't updated frequently the past weeks.
But my health is more important than anything else.
Nevertheless thank you for your patients.
For all your comments, for the votes and for even reading this book.

One especially thanks goes to Melea psychorollins. Thank you for this amazing book cover for which I haven't even asked.
I loved it so much and I still do, so thank you.

To everyone else who has read this book, thank you. Thank you so much.
I tried to create something different than usual and well,  here it is, and although I didn't expect it at first, you all liked it.

So, I can't say it often enough, but thank you. Everyone who took their time to read and write a nice comment, thank you. Everyone who pressed the star button after a chapter, thank you.

You mean the world to me.

And I'm gonna take a break from writing now. I won't take a break from wattpad itself, but at the moment I have too much going on in real life that I have plenty of time to write.

But this is also a promise that I will write something new soon enough.
Probably around the summer break which is 6 weeks long.
(I lowkey have no idea when it starts. XD)

So everyone who reads this, this is for you: thank you so much.

-Yours Celina❤

PS: You all made me cry at some points, in a good way.❤