14

The next day started pretty early for Dean, it was just 7am as he woke up. Dean quickly changed in clothes and brushed his teeth, then he went back to his bed and laid their and waited until either Seth comes or Brie with breakfast.

Half an hour later the room door opened and Dean looked who it was. It was Seth, with Brie.. wait, that wasn't Brie, she had much longer hair and she had some lighter colored strains of hair. They were probably there to check on Dean.
'Good Morning Mr. Ambrose. This is Ms. Bella. She's Brie's twin sister and also a nurse here, I have to show her the morning shift since she was elsewhere before.' Seth explained very firmly.
'Alright. Hello, I'm Dean.' Dean introduced himself and reached out his hand. But the woman in front of him didn't shake it.
'I'm Ms. Bella.' She said arrogantly.
Seth nudged her side, but not in a gentle way.
'Anyways, I'm here to check on your leg and head, the head more than the leg.' Seth said.
Dean nodded and sat up properly, leaning against the headrest of the bed. Seth first took a look at Dean's leg. He gently opened the brace, then he pulled Dean's leg up a bit to put the brace under it away. Then he slowly laid Dean's leg down again. Seth pulled on some white gummy gloves and gently pulled the plasters off, he looked at the wound Dean had from the surgery, he pressed on a few spots to look if it was still bleeding, but it didn't.
'Looks like your wounds are going to be alright in a rush. We will pull out the strings in the next few days, and after that it will heal, but they are going to be scars, but we tried to make the cuts as small as possible, and they aren't really big. However, you will need to come back in a year or two, because of the bolts, unless you want to keep them in your leg. That's your decision, but you have enough time to think about that.' Seth explained him everything in detail. Seth took new plasters and put them on the wounds, he put the brace on again, very gentle, which made Dean a bit confused because that just wasn't Seth's way to act with others.
'Alright, let's check your head.' Seth said.
'But before. Nikki, could you please go to Mrs. Maynor, I left my notification peep box there.' Seth said before he sat down on the bed next to Dean's thighs.
Nikki, the name of the nurse, groaned and went out of the room.
'Finally.' Seth mumbled which caused Dean to laugh.
'She's so annoying. And how arrogant she was to you, gosh.' Seth complained, and Dean laughed.
'Hey, this is serious, I don't know why you're laughing.' Seth said looking serious, Dean stopped laughing but he couldn't stop smiling like he was about to start laughing any second.
It was sweet how Dean tried to do anything to not laugh, and that was exactly what Seth thought and he couldn't help smiling.
'Now let me make my tests, alright?' Seth asked, not expecting an answer.
First he pulled of the gloves, actually he would wear them further, but it was Dean.

Seth put one hand under Dean's chin to lift his head up, he took the other one to pull a flashlight out of his pocket and then shone it into Dean's eyes. First the left one then the right one, then he let go of his head again.
'Your pupils have a normal reaction, which is very good, that means your brain isn't more damaged.' Seth explained, Dean was kind of relieved.
'Now, let me move your head, alright?' Seth asked and Dean nodded, even if he didn't exactly know what that meant.
Seth put his hands on Dean's head, one on the left side and one of the right side.
Seth's face was only a few inches away from Dean's. Dean looked deep into Seth's eyes, but Seth was focused on what he was doing. Then he tilt Dean's head to the right side, then to the left and then back and forth. Dean didn't resist in anyway, he just stared into Seth's eyes while he was doing that.
Seth moved Dean's head back to the normal place and then he noticed that Dean was staring at him.
'Do I look that good?' Seth chuckled as he pulled his hands away and put them on the bed, one on the left side of Dean's waist and one on the right side, his head still near Dean's.
He started to stare back into Dean's eyes.
'You aren't that pretty. But you don't look too bad.' Dean answered and smirked, God, what was he doing there?
'I'm fucking beautiful, don't be shy, you can say it, I know it already.' Seth answered not looking away from Dean, but he started smirking too.
'You're so arrogant.' Dean said, but not pejoratively.
'But you like it.' Seth whispered back, his whispering sounded really hot.
'You know how to play that game.' Dean answered, lowering his raspy voice too.

Seth pulled away as the door cracked open and Nikki came back in.
'Your head seems to be alright, your muscles are movable, I'm sure the healing process is in the right speed and you will be alright very soon.' Seth's voice cracked a bit as he said the last, he acted like he didn't want Dean to leave the hospital.
'Your notification peeper wasn't there.' Nikki said as she walked up to the bed.
'Then you should go again and look more carefully.' Seth answered and Nikki sighed walking out of the room again.
Suddenly it peeped, out of Seth's pocket. Seth pulled out.. the notification peeper, the one Nikki was looking for right now.
'Savage.' Dean chuckled.
'I need to go, my last patient is waiting.' Seth said.
'Tonight. Round 3?' Seth asked on his way out, but Dean wasn't able to answer since Seth was already heading outside.

It was like Seth wants to get closer to him, not only that Dean wants to get closer to Seth. But at some points Seth always backed away, like he was scared of something. And Dean needed to find that out.

<><><><><>

AN// A new character! Let's see what her role means for this book.

Btw, 1k+ reads?! Thank you all so much, it means a lot!

Thanks for reading/voting/commenting!