♢5♢

'Good Morning, Dean.' The soft feminine voice said to Dean while shaking his body slightly.
Dean slowly opened his eyes and looked into the smiling face of Brie, his morning nurse.
'Good morning.' Dean mumbled sitting up in the small bed.
'I got you something to eat.' She said pointing to the small nightstand next to Dean's bed. There stood a plate with a slide of bread with cheese and a bowl cornflakes.
'I didn't know what you like.' She added before Dean took the plate.
'I also don't know it, but it looks alright, thank you.' Dean said and gave her a smile before he started eating.

He quickly finished and Brie brought the things back to the kitchen room, while she did it Dean went to the bathroom and made himself ready, but he only had one pair of clothes

He needed fresh stuff, maybe he will ask Charlotte later, he had a good relationship with her, if you can call it this, they only know each other a short time.

As Brie came back, she brought Dean his pills and a new bottle of water.
'So, can you remember anything from before the car crash?' Brie asked hesitated.
'No I can't, and it's eating me off inside. I really wanna know how my life was.' He said looking out of the window while sitting on the bed.
'It will be alright.' Brie said rubbing gently Dean's knee.
'Even if your memory never comes back. You will live further, maybe it will be even better than before.' Brie said smiling.
'I hope.' Dean mumbled.
Brie knew that Dean wanted some time alone now, so she took Olivia to the kiosk to buy her some magazines and candy.

As the door closed Dean started to cry. What if he had a family or anything? It would be the worst family on earth, they wouldn't even be worried, if they existed.
But maybe Dean was a lone wolf, without any family, maybe he wanted to drive back to his empty apartment, with no life in it.

'Are you still wearing the same clothes as the day you came?' Dean jumped as he heard it, he quickly wiped his tears away not turning away from looking to the window, he didn't want to feel embarrassed when his doctor sees that he was crying.
But he didn't even need to turn around, the other man knew that Dean was crying, and he even felt guilty for what he said.

'I-I'm sorry, I didn't kno-'
'I'm fine.' Dean cut him off.

The room was filled with silence until Dean felt a warm hand on his shoulder.
'You're not. And I can understand you, Dean.' Dean was surprised to hear his first name out of his doctor's mouth, Dean didn't even pull himself away from the other man's touch.
'I am.' Dean mumbled.
Dean first didn't get a response, because the other man climbed on the bed as well and sat down next to Dean, their sides were touching. Both men looked out of the window, they looked at the hospital backyard, there were a few kids playing, and some older people in wheelchairs were there too, probably the only way they could go outside.
'You don't need to lie to me, I know that you're not alright, you aren't my first amnesia patient.' Doctor Rollins then started.
'Damn it! Alright, I'm not fine! I mean how could I? Either I have the worst family on earth because they don't worry about me or I'm a lone wolf with no social life, both options suck!' Dean complained and felt guilty for raising his voice to his doctor.
'I'm sorry.' Dean added.
'No need to be.' His doctor answered nudging him a bit.
Dean smiled a bit, there was this gentle side again, and Dean liked it, he even felt kind of attracted by this side.

'The therapist will come in an hour, maybe you wanna take a nap? I'll get Charlotte so that you're not alone then.' Doctor Rollins said.
'Yeah, thanks. But didn't you want to check on my head and leg?' Dean asked.
'Does your head hurt?' Doctor Rollins asked. Dean shook his head.
'Does your leg hurt?' He asked.
'A bit.' Dean said.
'Take your pills and it will be alright. I'll see you later on.' Doctor Rollins said. That was a quick check.

His doctor slowly made his way up from the bed and then out of the room. Dean felt better after talking to him. Even if it wasn't a long conversation.

He didn't take a nap, he was too tensed up because of the therapy session. So he just waited until it knocked at the door.

'Good afternoon Mr. Ambrose. I'm your therapist, Natalya, or Naty.' A blond haired woman introduced herself after stepping in.
Dean greeted her and she took a chair and sat down next to Dean's bed.
'The nurse you wanted to come wasn't able to and she's sorry for that.' Natalya said which made Dean a bit sad and more uncomfortable.

'So, let us just start, alright? First let me explain what we gonna do in our sessions.
We want to talk much and try to get your memory back, that's the goal for now. So, what is the earliest memory you have?' She asked. Dean immediately know what it was.
'I looked up to a long and brown haired man, who smiled down at me and told me what happened.' Dean answered.
'Who was this man? A stranger, or someone that works here?' She asked.
'Seth, I mean, doctor Rollins.' Dean answered and corrected himself quickly.
'Alright that's very good,' She said and wrote it down on a notepad.
'and, do you have anyone who you talked to before I came? Maybe Charlotte? I've heard you're close to her.' Natalya then asked.
'I've talked with Charlotte much since I'm here. But not really about this kind of topic. But,' Dean waited a bit. And Natalya was giving him his time.
'I've talked with doctor Rollins today. And after I talked I felt better.' Dean said which made Natalya smile.
'That's great. It's good to talk.' She said and wrote something down again.
'Okay, Dean, now I want to know if you've got a close friend or a family member which comes to visit you.' She asked and Dean got really sad.
He didn't trust his voice because he was near to cry again, so he just shook his head.
'That's okay, I'm sure you'll find someone, either someone of your life before your car crash or someone new.' She said gentle.

Then the door opened again, without someone knocking before, and of course it was the doctor in black. Maybe it was a coincidence that he came right after she said something about new friends.
'I'm sorry Mrs. Neidhart, but this session needs to come to an end, I have to make an important test on Mr. Ambrose's head, because we've seen something that shouldn't be there.' Dean frightened at what he heard, he had goosebumps all over his body.
Natalya made a worried expression and quickly said goodbye and left.

'What is it? Am I in a critical condition? How bad is it? Why the hell are you smiling?' Dean asked, he didn't know what the hell was going on right know.
'Well, I know that Natalya is really annoying when you talk to her more than 20 minutes.' He explained and walked over to Dean's bed, sitting down on it without asking.
'Are you fucking serious?!' Dean said and slapped the other man's arm.
'I was in shock!'
'It's alright, you almost sound like the girl from the bed next to you, by the way where is she?' His doctor asked.
'Her parents picked her up to make something together.' Dean answered still not sure what to think about the situation that just happened.
'Anyways, this is for you.' The black dressed man said handing Dean some clothes from the backpack he had with him.
Dean looked at it, it were a few sweatpants, some sweater, socks, like a million tees and even boxers, everything was either new bought or no one wore it before.
'Thank you, but I can't take this, I don't have money to pay you.' Dean said wanting to give the clothes back to Seth, he just decided to call him Seth now.
'No, these are yours now. I don't take them back.' Seth said.
But Seth took them out of Dean's hands who frowned at him, but Seth only took them to put them in the small closet.
'Ugh, thanks.' Dean said and smiled and got a smile back from Seth.

'Why wasn't Charlotte able to come?' Dean asked to break the awkward silence.
'She had to work else where, because there was no other nurse to do it, I've even tried to make her free, but there was no way.' Seth explained, a bit guilt in the corner of his eyes.
'Not your fault.' Dean said pushing Seth's shoulder playfully.

'I didn't say that it was my fault.' Seth answered arrogantly, stroking over the spot Dean touched.
'Unbelievable' Dean thought, now his soft side went away again, like he didn't want to show any hint of emotion.
'Alright, I've got other patients to go to. See you around.' Doctor Rollins said.
Dean just waved him goodbye, his mind somewhere else, actually not, but a bit it was somewhere else.

He thought about one thing, why did he always change the way he act when it got more personal?

<><><><><><><>

AN//So, what are you thinking about this story?
I really hope you like it!
Thank you for reading/commenting/voting! 💙