The Finding Out

Dan's P.O.V

I had just woken Phil up, he didn't say much to me after he got up but I thought it was just because he was probably having a nice dream and I ended it. It was now 30 minutes until PJ and Chris's party and Phil was straightening his hair, like always. He always made sure he looked perfect and good when we went out, even if we were just going to watch a movie or hanging out with PJ and Chris. It annoyed me but it made him look cute, I suddenly started bushing like mad, why would I think of my best friend in that way!? I knew I had feelings for him but to say he was cute, I shook my head and forgot about it.

After another 10 minutes of waiting for Phil we left for the party, I wanted to get some chocolate before we went I didn't know why but I just wanted chocolate. After 10 minutes of staring at the different chocolates I decided to take dark chocolate.

After I devoured my chocolate Phil and set off to the party, we got there 5 minutes late but that didn't matter. We went in and greeted PJ and Chris, then I spotted some of my other friends and left Phil alone with PJ, and Chris had wondered off somewhere. I walked over to them and greeted them. I told them that I didn't want to get drunk tonight and o something stupid like I always do.

*3 hours later*

I did not succeed and I was soon very drunk, why do I always get drunk?

I walked over to Chris, PJ and Phil.

"Hey Dan"

"Hey Phil!"

After about 2 words they knew I was drunk, I felt embarrassed but soon the drunkenness drowned that feeling and I continued talking.

Phil's P.O.V

I was talking to PJ and Chris when I saw Dan start to walk over to us, you could see by the way that he was walking that he was drunk, *sigh*

"Hey Dan" I said slightly giggling, Dan always looked stupid when he was drunk.

"Hey Phil!" He said enthusiastically.

We all continued talking until Dan passed out on the couch, I stayed at the party a little longer then decided to wake Dan and go home. He protested, eventually I had to tell him that if he came home he would get crumpets in the morning. He agreed and we walked home, I help Dan and I put his arm over my shoulder to help support him. We got home and Dan took his arm off my shoulder and tried to walk over to his room but he stumbled and fell, first I thought it was cute but then I realised he couldn't get up so I went to help him. I grabbed his arm and put it around me and carried him to his room as we got into his room he turned to me.

"I like you Phil." he said barley making eye contact, in fact he could barley keep his eyes open.

"I like you to Dan, now it's time for you to bed." I said while trying to get Dan to lie down.

"No... no I like you like you." As he said this he leaned in to kiss me but before he could I pushed him away.

"No, Dan you are drunk. Go to bed... we will talk in the morning." I stuttered a bit, I wanted to kiss Dan I really did. But he was drunk so I walked out the room and went to my room and lay on my bed thinking.

Did Dan really like me or was he just drunk, so many thoughts rushed through my head. I started to get a headache so I went to the kitchen