Chapter 40. The End Part 2

Dan's P.O.V

Everything is black. I look around and notice I am standing in what seems to be a completely black room
I can hear faint cries in the distance... They sound like Phil. I need to find out who is crying.

I started walking in the direction of the sounds, as I was getting closer the room seemed to be getting lighter. This continued til I was so close that everything went wight. I closed my eye but carried on walking.

"Dan please come back! They say if you don't in the next few hours you'll be lost forever." I heard the voice say. It definitely sounds like Phil.

At this point I started running and soon hit a wall. Then everything went black again.

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in that weird ass room but I was in a hospital? I tried to speak or make some sort of sound but I realised I had a pipe in my mouth probably suppling me air. I also had an ECG machine hooked up to me and countless needles in my arms. What happened? I sat up a little and looked around, oh god this is so uncomfortable. I looked in the corner of the room and saw Phil crying and Chris and Pj where sleeping on the chairs. Oh god Pj probably tried to kill me and said it was a suicide attempt! Where is Autumn?! What happened to her?! I need answers. But I can speak or make any sounds, what to do what to do? I looked around the room impatiently, the tube in the throat was now really bugging me. I am trying to breath on my own but it is breathing for me. I feel like I am suffocating but I know I am not.

I could take it out... no I would probably hurt myself somehow. I looked around again and noticed Phil's phone next to my bed. I grabbed it and threw it at him. Yup it's probably broken.

He looked up when the object hit him and saw me looking at him. He burst into even more tears and ran out the room. Was he not happy I am awake? Did he want me to die? Probably, I mean I broke his heart.

Phil's P.O.V

I felt something hit me so I looked up and saw Dan staring at me. I can't describe the amount of happiness I was feeling. I burst into tears or joy and ran out in search of a nurse or doctor. I quickly found one.

"Ah Mr.Lester. how are you today?" He said in a soothing tone. For some reason all the doctors think Dan isn't gonna make it.

"H-he's awake!" I panted. Trying to catch my breath.

"Mr.Lester I know this loss is going to be hard for you but if you don't stop imagining that he will by some miracle wake up you are going to go crazy. We are taking him off life support later today so just accept it." He said turning away.

"I'm not-" I was cut short by Pj yelling.

"OH MY GOD! DAN YOU'RE AWAKE!" The doctor turned around and ran to the room where Pj was hugging Dan but he seemed petrified.

Dan's P.O.V

Pj just started hugging me. Does he not remember what he has done or that I stabbed him?! Just then a doctor and Phil came running in. So that's where he went...

The doctor looked shocked and removed the tube from my throat.

"Please I am so sorry don't be mad!" I said and burst into tears. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Dan what are you talking about? It's not your fault you got hit... You saved my boyfriend and I will always be thankful for that!" Pj said hugging me again.

"What the hell is going on? Who is your boyfriend? Why doesn't Pj have that wound on his arm? Why am I in a hospital? Where is Autumn?" I asked and they all looked at me like I am crazy.

"Dan... you were in a coma for six months. Chris is Pj's boyfriend. Why would Pj have a wound on his arm and who is Autumn?" Phil said putting his hand on Dan's shoulder.